Hotseat 4: Korea Beepu

Spike

I don't really like kpop as much as some people though. I only like 1 or 2 groups, and I don't follow it as closely as others. Some people are really hardcore, way more than me.

Korean men do not love kpop? Since when? How old are you?

Korean men like Korean women.

Korean men could care less about kpop. Korea get rich from kpop because of foriegners obsess with KPOP, not from koreans(except the little girls)...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Korean men could care less about kpop. Korea get rich from kpop because of foriegners obsess with KPOP, not from koreans(except the little girls)...

Well I guess that makes sense! I can see it, went to a K-pop competition thing and saw the kiwis going crazy while the koreans just stood and watch calmly. But still, doesn't matter what the motivation is, they still listen to it and like it because of it.

I don't quite understand how international fans can go so crazy for it, I understand the aesthetic appeal of kpop and there is nothing wrong with liking it but sometimes I see what fan girls write and gets totally put off from Kpop. Mind I ask how old you are?

So, you are telling me that K-pop is like Bieber in the States?

The whole idea of a Korean girl for me is from Crayon Pop. So damn sexy.

So, you are telling me that K-pop is like Bieber in the States?

The whole idea of a Korean girl for me is from Crayon Pop. So damn sexy.

Actually that the right analogy....

You cross Bieber fans, you die. You cross Kpop fans, you die... Vicious they both are. Getting beat up is one thing, getting harass everyday online is another thing.

The average korean girl is pretty because the standards are so high and competitive and we eat properly and exercise on a daily basis. We don't tan our skins so when we're 30, we look like we're 50. (I grew up with Italians).

Since Korea is a country that is obsessed with aesthetics and physical appearance, how would a white man with e beard go down?

Went with my American friend, he was bearded. They loved him.

But you might be a different story, I fully expect them to beat you up. HAH!

The same reason why all of us here wants to! Hehe just kidding man, you know I love you.

Why are Korean diaspora communities so homogenous and reclusive from the rest of the community?

Just wondering because I visited Duluth in Georgia and it has a massive Korean population. And I can't say that I've met a Korean that is dating a person from another ethnicity.

Why are Korean diaspora communities so homogenous and reclusive from the rest of the community?

Just wondering because I visited Duluth in Georgia and it has a massive Korean population. And I can't say that I've met a Korean that is dating a person from another ethnicity.

I've seen Koreans that are married to western men. Don't think I've seen the other way. Im not sure why they are like that, but most asians are. Well those that was not born or grew up in western society.

i don't have a question but you have the best avatar/sigs on here

Thanks!