.Cee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3461708918_c97d9cb0bb.jpgI like the leeds kit. type of kit id like for the xpert11 team dig the colours yeah must say i really like

But

Why the hell is most teams reverting to a ugly collar that belongs in 1972

I'm going to pick up both Inter and Lyon shirts this year.

Inter - Much better than last years fade in fade out stripes. I like the collar too. Hard to screw up a classic.

Lyon- Horizontal hoops are very nice. A significant improvement over last years diagnol red & blue.

inter-home-kit-2011-12.jpg

Lyon_.jpg

I'm going to pick up both Inter and Lyon shirts this year.

Inter - Much better than last years fade in fade out stripes. I like the collar too. Hard to screw up a classic.

Lyon- Horizontal hoops are very nice. A significant improvement over last years diagnol red & blue.

inter-home-kit-2011-12.jpg

One of the only shirts in football that works with a collar. Shame they probably won't win the Scudetto next year.

One of the only shirts in football that works with a collar. Shame they probably won't win the Scudetto next year.

The teams I'm really worried about are Roma and Milan. Roma is on the up and up and if Milan sort out their MF, Inter will be in a lot of trouble. Juventus are a joke.

It will be close but I think Inter may just scrape by with the Scudetto.

The teams I'm really worried about are Roma and Milan. Roma is on the up and up and if Milan sort out their MF, Inter will be in a lot of trouble. Juventus are a joke.

It will be close but I think Inter may just scrape by with the Scudetto.

I'm curious as to what Gasperini is planning to do there. He's already said Sneijder isn't in his plans, and I think he's their best player. The transfer market will probably change my opinion, but I believe Milan has already passed them. I'm not so sure about either of the teams in the capital, and I agree with your assessment that Juve is now a joke. (I will change my mind if traitor American-born Giuseppe Rossi ends up there.)

I'm curious as to what Gasperini is planning to do there. He's already said Sneijder isn't in his plans, and I think he's their best player. The transfer market will probably change my opinion, but I believe Milan has already passed them. I'm not so sure about either of the teams in the capital, and I agree with your assessment that Juve is now a joke. (I will change my mind if traitor American-born Giuseppe Rossi ends up there.)

Inter's MF will be pretty pathetic if Sneijder leaves. The Fowards are fantastic though, they will not have a shortage of goals that is for sure. Milito, Eto'o, Pazzini and Pandev.

Inter is in a very similar situation to Chelsea. Full of World Class players that are over 30 and in dire need of a clearout in the following seasons.

If Sneijder isn't in Inter's plans he sure as hell better be in Chelsea's.

Can anyone explain why ManUnited's away shirt is blue?? I know they have worn a blue shirt while in the US and I have say it irritates me to see them in any shade of blue!!!laugh.gif

Imitation is the best form of flattery.