This time next year...

Please explain how on earth we play too defensive now??? we have created the 2nd most chances in the league, we have had the most shots in the league and average the most shots per game in the league, we are the 3rd highest scorers in the league and we average over 55% possession! yeah very defensive right.

Last season we only scored 4 more goals then this season! we also had more shots this season and averaged more shots per game this season and have averaged more possession this season then last season under Rafa/RDM! so i don't understand what this 'Rafa's team was more exiting to watch' claim is all about!

we used "negative" tactics in about 4 games in the entire season. Arsenal get so much praise for their "beautiful, exciting, football yet we scored more goals than they did! and had over 150 more shots then them. We only played negative football against certain opponents where we knew we didn't have the firepower up front to play all out attacking football like City and Liverpool.

You play to your strengths and that's exactly what Mourinho did. Everyone just follows this "Chelsea only play negative, ultra-defensive football" bandwagon like sheep.

Post of the YEAR!

It's so good hearing this from other sources - the 'sheep' love to slag of our own club and I wonder how many games they actually watched... Did they watch the City game where we went toe-to-toe and floored them!

Imagine how many goals we would have scored with a decent striker...

The bitterness from Loserpool fans and Rodgers towards us is plain to understand - I GET THAT (and enjoy it)

What I will never understand is the attitude by 'our fans' that these 'c*nts' are correct in their analysis... And jumping on the bullshit media bandwagon!

It's a sad day when 3rd in the league and C/L semi-finals IS NOT good enough for a part built squad!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This time next year......

- Media talking about how important our transitionary season in 2013-14 was, for us to gain an identity again, which in turn allowed us to win a title so convincingly.

- Mourinho losing the negative tag.

- Free scoring team

I don't mind if the third doesn't happen - as long as we win games... :)

Please explain how on earth we play too defensive now??? we have created the 2nd most chances in the league, we have had the most shots in the league and average the most shots per game in the league, we are the 3rd highest scorers in the league and we average over 55% possession! yeah very defensive right.
Last season we only scored 4 more goals then this season! we also had more shots this season and averaged more shots per game this season and have averaged more possession this season then last season under Rafa/RDM! so i don't understand what this 'Rafa's team was more exiting to watch' claim is all about!
we used "negative" tactics in about 4 games in the entire season. Arsenal get so much praise for their "beautiful, exciting, football yet we scored more goals than they did! and had over 150 more shots then them. We only played negative football against certain opponents where we knew we didn't have the firepower up front to play all out attacking football like City and Liverpool.
You play to your strengths and that's exactly what Mourinho did. Everyone just follows this "Chelsea only play negative, ultra-defensive football" bandwagon like sheep.

I watched us play, and we play too defensive. We also struggled against teams that played very defensive

the "four negative" game tactics were also our most important games, the games that define who you are as a team and we played with a cowardice strategy

Arsenal didn't get much praise this year, Liverpool received all the beautiful football praise the season

WE SCORED LESS GOALS THIS YEAR!!! how is that not alarming? you say ONLY 4 less goals as if there's a good reason for that. Jose had 70+ mill to spend, an offseason and full support of the fans; none of which Rafa had.

Because you said parking the bus isn't that hard, well Rafa tried it, and we got hammered.

we didn't bring Jose to come park a bus though did we? no team sets out to park a bus. Rafa failed at parking the bus but he still got us top 3 in the epl.