PSG v Chelsea

Jase

so why not take off one of said players? That's my point... not who came in, or even who went off, but who stayed...

Because Oscar is knackered so stick Ramires on the wing because his one redeeming quality is that he can run for 90 minutes. Need to maintain the press.

£80m on Torres and Willian. Jesus fucking Christ.

In 2011 we spent £73 million on a striker who can't score and a defender we can't trust to defend. :rolleyes:

Because Oscar is knackered so stick Ramires on the wing because his one redeeming quality is that he can run for 90 minutes. Need to maintain the press.

In 2011 we spent £73 million on a striker who can't score and a defender we can't trust to defend. :rolleyes:

if he wants to keep Ramires, then sub off Luiz or vice versa. I wouldn't have subbed Oscar off. He didn't look knackered imo, he was his usual. Which is better than both Luiz and Ramires now COMBINED

what comforts me here is that 1x0 is enough at the Bridge where Eto'o will be playing... so yeah, losing 2x1 here seems a good deal imo given the circumstances and the players we have available to this match...