PSG v Chelsea

Jase

All the frenchies barking on about how good their team is.... they are fucking crap!! All they do is give the ball away! Cavani has been shit!! Zlatan has been hiding! We have been by far and away the best team!! Let's kill this game tonight, they are there for the taking! Come on Chels!!!

unlike some think, I try to be fair. Ramires is a liability right now... he is in most matches with this profile. One yellow is a given and a second is likely.

He lacks technical skills - Brazilian or not - he lacks composure at times (which also warrants him some booking) and can't pass for his life.

It's not I have a problem with him, I have a problem with his weaknesses... I like him otherwise.

OK DEFINITELY DON'T WANNA GET ON YOUR BAD SIDE :D. But seriously, he has broken down some their plays in midfield. Their midfield is having a nightmare

All the frenchies barking on about how good their team is.... they are fucking crap!! All they do is give the ball away! Cavani has been shit!! Zlatan has been hiding! We have been by far and away the best team!! Let's kill this game tonight, they are there for the taking! Come on Chels!!!

Bayern-Barcelona are the big ones we have to face (if through). Atletico also who in my opinion are still underrated. PSG in the future ...

OK DEFINITELY DON'T WANNA GET ON YOUR BAD SIDE :D. But seriously, he has broken down some their plays in midfield. Their midfield is having a nightmare

I don't think he had a bad match (except for a couple of chances where he should have shot instead of doing nothing as he was sort of unmarked at the edge of the box), I just see him getting second yellow within ten minutes... he's hasty sometimes and sometimes he's just bad at the tackles and then he's given a yellow.

I was talking in general, not in this match, the only aspect of this match in particular are the ones I just repeated. Chances of him getting sent off are VERY likely.