Ivan Rakitic

Rekin

People are making too much of a big deal about the rumoured Rakitic deal. The reason we didn't go for him is because, he wants to stay in Spain.

Realistically, the only two clubs he would have moved to were either Barca or RM.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I feel he wont improve Barca either. He is more direct player and unless barca changes approach, he wont realy fit in.

They made biggest mistake when selling Thiago, he was true replacement for Xavi.

And I feel he wont improve Barca either. He is more direct player and unless barca changes approach, he wont realy fit in.

They made biggest mistake when selling Thiago, he was true replacement for Xavi.

Thiago is and always was Spain best talent.

Pep always rated Thiago higher than Cesc

People are making too much of a big deal about the rumoured Rakitic deal. The reason we didn't go for him is because, he wants to stay in Spain.

Realistically, the only two clubs he would have moved to were either Barca or RM.

Hmm, strange reason if it's true. Is not that he is Spanish or something, why would he don't want to play for us, if we are making offer?

I can see the only reason why we're not signed Rakitic, is because Jose doesn't want him.

Hmm, strange reason if it's true. Is not that he is Spanish or something, why would he don't want to play for us, if we are making offer?

I can see the only reason why we're not signed Rakitic, is because Jose doesn't want him.

His girlfriend is Spanish, and she doesn't want to move. The things some people do for love. LOL!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You