Nemanja Matic

.Cee

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/13/jose-mourinho-chelsea-nemanja-matic

Chelsea to re-sign midfielder Nemanja Matic from Benfica for £22m
• Serbia international returns to club he left in January 2011
• Kevin De Bruyne to join Wolfsburg for £18m

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9115041/transfer-news-benfica-midfielder-nemanja-matic-open-to-chelsea-return

Transfer News: Benfica midfielder Nemanja Matic open to Chelsea return

Matic was quoted by A Bola as saying: "I still can't say anything about this, let's see what happens in the future, you have to ask the club and the president."

And, when asked about a move to Chelsea, Matic replied: "If it's good for the club and for me, we'll talk. Let's see what happens until 31 January."

Matic was quoted by A Bola as saying: "I still can't say anything about this, let's see what happens in the future, you have to ask the club and the president."

And, when asked about a move to Chelsea, Matic replied: "If it's good for the club and for me, we'll talk. Let's see what happens until 31 January."

(http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9115041/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter)

Quite confident we'll get him now, otherwise he would have said he's staying or something along that line. Might have to wait a couple of days before we get anything offical tho.

@TransferNewsCen: SSN: Reports have claimed that Matic will be at Chelsea's Cobham training ground on Tuesday to undergo a medical ahead of finalising a deal

Ist this fake?

Here's the story on Benfica midfielder Nemanja Matic talking aboutChelsea's interest in taking him back to Stamford Bridge. Reports have claimed that Matic will undergo a medical tomorrow ahead of signing for Chelsea, three years after he left for Benfica as part of the deal that took David Luiz the other way.

@TransferNewsCen: SSN: Reports have claimed that Matic will be at Chelsea's Cobham training ground on Tuesday to undergo a medical ahead of finalising a deal

Ist this fake?

Nothing on SSN but these quotes..I still can't say anything about this, let's see what happens in the future, you have to ask the club and the president. If it's good for the club and for me, we'll talk, let's see what happens until 31 January.

I think people are adding bits and hoping they get it right, the usual transfer window bollocks.

Well put it this way, if absolutely nothing new happens tomorrow, like Portugese media and Serbian media claimed, we will know that people jumped the gun. Still think it is likely to happen, I just don't think it will have all been done by tomorrow

It could all be done tomorrow however Chelsea love to dot the i's and cross the t's on all transfers. So interviews, pictures etc. etc. before we get any announcements.

Nothing on SSN but these quotes..I still can't say anything about this, let's see what happens in the future, you have to ask the club and the president. If it's good for the club and for me, we'll talk, let's see what happens until 31 January.

I think people are adding bits and hoping they get it right, the usual transfer window bollocks.

I'ts literally on the webpage posted on the last page.

Because he is waiting for the call from his agent to say get yourself to London, its agreed

Would be funny signing Matic then Wolfburg decide to troll us and withdraw their interest, we would be massively fucked

Why? It's not like we must sell players before we buy... We're not Spurs. It just happens to be a good oppertunity for KdB to leave and us getting good profit from it. I do think we would have gone for Matic even if we didn't have plans to sell Kevin.