Nemanja Matic

.Cee

BOOM! His interview

http://abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=453358

Translated: google

" I wanted to leave I ' - Matic By Gonçalo Guimarães

A-A + A
Chelsea came as a stranger and back to London as one of the best midfielders today. BALL exclusively for the Serbian 25 years reveals that insisted on leaving, against the will of Filipe Vieira , although he never threatened not to play FC Porto. Had the ' perfect farewell ' and takes ' Benfica in the heart . "
You are able to ensure that the game against Porto was the last who held the service of Benfica ?
Yes , it was my last game . I want to thank all the people at the club and all the supporters . Benfica will be forever in my heart . I played here two and a half years , I gave my best in every practice , every game , and now is the right time to leave . I want to improve , I want to go to a better league and want to go to Chelsea , the club which I also like . I also thank the president of Benfica , did everything I could to stay here but I have wanted to leave and insisted on leaving. Respect the effort made ​​to keep me in the club , he and all the people of Benfica were very good to me , made ​​me happy, but I repeat that I insisted on going out to understand that the time is right .
How is your relationship with the president of Benfica , Luís Filipe Vieira , since he did not want you to leave ?
We have a perfect relationship because he is a good man and a good president , very fond of club . Really tried everything to keep me , but my decision was made . Childbirth with Benfica at heart.
And the fans, think they will understand and respect his insistence to leave ?
I hope so , sincerely . I have always given my best for the team, the club and the supporters . I hope you recognize that and understand my position and my desire .
It is true that on the eve of the match against FC Porto was not soon to stage with the team as a way to pressure ?
- No . The only truth in this story is that I went to the concentration a few hours later , I was authorized by the club to deal with personal problems and after that I was soon to Seixal .
But threatened not to play with FC Porto? It flashed through his head ?
No, no , somehow . How could see I was in the field and there was no reason to think about not playing . It never crossed my mind or did any kind of threat . Just wanted to help the team win.

You are able to ensure that the game against Porto was the last who held the service of Benfica?

Yes, it was my last game. I want to thank all the people at the club and all the supporters. Benfica will be forever in my heart. I played here two and a half years, I gave my best in every practice, every game, and now is the right time to leave. I want to improve, I want to go to a better league and want to go to Chelsea, the club which I also like. I also thank the president of Benfica, did everything I could to stay here but I have wanted to leave and insisted on leaving. Respect the effort made ​​to keep me in the club, he and all the people of Benfica were very good to me, made ​​me happy, but I repeat that I insisted on going out to understand that the time is right.

Benfica is not doing well, financially. Jose will never be so stupid to pay 21m plus two players worth another 10m or so.

Therefore, take it or leave it, will follow.

I hope so, bushman. We have done stupid things in the past. But I believe that the fee that was initially reported, the 21m, is the correct one because it was reported by the most reliable sources.

I hope so, bushman. We have done stupid things in the past. But I believe that the fee that was initially reported, the 21m, is the correct one because it was reported by the most reliable sources.

Well 19,

Over the years, I have followed Jose in Italy, in Spain & I have never seen him being taken to the cleaners by anybody yet. Therefore I believe, he monitored Matic well, looked into his contribution for Chelsea & decided to pay 21m or so for him.

As you might seen, I wasn´t too happy about the summer deal with Lukaku, but now I must admit the rest of the deals were spot on, ( Willian)

Whatever happens now, we will see soon. One thing I know this club is going places, I feel. I even believe, Chelsea may win the PL in this season, despite of having shitty strikers.

Kakuta goes on loan to benfica the rest of the season!

Its on SSN:Benfica midfielder Nemanja Matic has now confirmed he will be returning to Chelsea in an interview with A Bola. Matic, who left Stamford Bridge three years ago, will reportedly cost €26.3million (£21.9m), while Chelsea winger Gael Kakuta will move to Benfica on loan for the rest of the season.

26 million euro is a great price in today's market for a player of Matic's quality.

Now we would only need to sort out our striker position, by clearing out the deadwood Eto'o/Ba/Torres and signing a World Class striker in the summer while bringing back Lukaku.

Can't wait to see Matic in a blue shirt again.

Kakuta goes on loan to benfica the rest of the season!

Its on SSN:Benfica midfielder Nemanja Matic has now confirmed he will be returning to Chelsea in an interview with A Bola. Matic, who left Stamford Bridge three years ago, will reportedly cost €26.3million (£21.9m), while Chelsea winger Gael Kakuta will move to Benfica on loan for the rest of the season.

At one point, I thought Kakuta was gonna make it at Chelsea....he had all the skills to be top-notch...but he just seemed lazy