Rafa on Drogba

Apparently, Benitez has compiled a video of Drogba's antics over the past four seasons, including all forms of cheating - diving, handballs, feigning injury and the like. Just shows how rattled that they really are - he is calling for Drogba to be watched by the referee at all times. That's probably so Sir Steven and Fernando can give their side freekicks whenever they break a nail. What's he gonna call next, a "Drogba Official" ?!

Rafa Benitez has branded Didier Drogba a conman and revealed he has compiled a video nasty of the Chelsea striker's diving antics.

The Liverpool boss was fuming at Drogba's tumbling during the first leg of the Champions League semi-final and has demanded stronger refereeing for the return at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday.

Benitez has put together a DVD of the Chelsea striker's theatrics over the last four years to help his defenders cope and added further scenes after Tuesday's 1-1 draw at Anfield.

And he fumed: "I have a lot of film clips of Drogba from over the years. So I was really, really surprised to see him on the ground so many times - no, really after four years I'm not surprised at all.

"He's very impressive at doing that.

I have clips of him falling over every time. I have shown some of the clips to some of the players."

This story has been all across the Tabloids. This thread has been made using snippets from people.co.uk

Edited by BlueLion

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad tosser :D Fuckin goatee... Look up for Gerrard diving compilations on youtube. Thanks for being worried about Chelsea but you need to be worried about your own team - I think that's why you haven't been able to "challenge" for the title all these years.

Edited by manpe

On another forum I said "cue Liverscum fans singing about Lampard's mum" and this liverscum fan started complaining that I shouldn't criticise us for doing it before we do it - pretty much admitting that they were going to do it. Wankers.

On another forum I said "cue Liverscum fans singing about Lampard's mum" and this liverscum fan started complaining that I shouldn't criticise us for doing it before we do it - pretty much admitting that they were going to do it. Wankers.

If they do it, then I hope you guys will sing something back... something diminishing. About Heysel or smth

Edited by manpe

Well, knowing the thugs from the scouseland I wouldnt be surpried if they come up with it.

Btw, Did they seriously hold out a banner which said somethign like "Helicopter Crash Zone" or something in one of the matches against us. ? mocking the Helicopter crash that killed the Chelsea Fans last season. I am trying to remember cus I saw a Chelsea fan post a picture of the banner which Liverpool were going to Display.

What were the wordings on the Banner?