• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 4 is 99% secured already, top 3 is a must, the rest is bonus. That's not bad after all (Man u?)

Now if we could reach the CL's semi, it would be a good transitional season, but not great.

We improved our def and since Matic's arrival 50% of our pivot, but we aren't strong enough to compete with the like of City in a full season, or with the like of Barca, Real and Bayern in CL.

It will be a busy transfer window, i really hope we will fix our weaknesses like that we would compete for the title on day 1.

We won't win this year and may be will finish 3th but that's not a problem if José takes good decisions for the future

Chelsea:

• Crystal Palace (away)
  • Stoke City (home)
  • Swansea City (away)
  • Sunderland (home)
  • Liverpool (away)
  • Norwich City (home)
  • Cardiff City (away)

Manchester City:

• Arsenal (away)
  • Southampton (home)
  • Liverpool (away)
  • Sunderland (home)
  • West Brom (home)
  • Crystal Palace (away)
  • Everton (away)
  • Aston Villa (home)
  • West Ham (home)

Liverpool:

• Sunderland (home)
  • Tottenham (home)
  • West Ham (away)
  • Manchester City (home)
  • Norwich (away)
  • Chelsea (home)
  • Crystal Palace (away)
  • Newcastle (home)

Will have to pray for City to drop 4 points..

A draw at Anfield and in Goodison Park is too much to ask for ?

And ofc we have to win all of our games whilst fighting in the CL.

You guys are a bunch of softies, just relax and let the answers come in a natural way. I have no doubt in my mind City WILL drop points! You guys honestly think their gonna reel off 13 straight wins at this time of the year? Honestly, not likely.

Focus on what we have to do and less on the opposition. If they do manage to win 13 on the trot then they are without a doubt the best team in the Prem and deserve to be champions. I for one don't think its likely to happen and banana peels are for sure in the offing.

All we need to do is continue to play well and the rest will take care of itself.

Top 4 is 99% secured already, top 3 is a must, the rest is bonus. That's not bad after all (Man u?)

Now if we could reach the CL's semi, it would be a good transitional season, but not great.

We improved our def and since Matic's arrival 50% of our pivot, but we aren't strong enough to compete with the like of City in a full season, or with the like of Barca, Real and Bayern in CL.

It will be a busy transfer window, i really hope we will fix our weaknesses like that we would compete for the title on day 1.

We won't win this year and may be will finish 3th but that's not a problem if José takes good decisions for the future

what`s the chances that torres will still be here.

Anything can still happen, its in City's hands, but i surely dont think its finished. If City draw the Arsenal game and then lose to Liverpool, which both are realistic results imo, they will be in serious pressure themselves, as long as we (and probably Liverpool..) win our matches in those next 3 fixtures. it will look like that:

Chelsea 78 (34 games)

Liverpoo 77 (34 games)

City 70 (32 games)

We just need to keep winning, and realy hope for a draw in City-Arsenal (and if this wont happen. maybe the Everton game they have later).

IF City win all of their games except vs Liverpool, in this crucial time, they deserve the title.

* If you think about it, Arsenal realy cant lose in saturday, a week later they have Everton away and if fhey'll lose that one too Everton and Arsenal will be both with 63 points, and Everton with a game in hand!

They are extremely unlikely to drop points to Southampton at home. If they had to play them away can side with you but at the Etihad I reckon City will give them a roasting. Especially with Southampton's open style of play.

I just think that the kind of football Southampton play can cause City some problems. They drew at St. Marry's but in reality Southampton were by far the better side and deserved to win, imo.

I just think that the kind of football Southampton play can cause City some problems. They drew at St. Marry's but in reality Southampton were by far the better side and deserved to win, imo.

The same Southampton that messed it up against Spurs on the weekend? They also comprehensively beaten Liverpool earlier this season, doesn't stop them from getting thumped 2 weeks ago.

It all depends on city. We have to win them all, but in the end of the day, city is still ahead if they dont drop 4 points. Im sure they will lose one game, but two is difficult. And we must win all, dont think we will :(

The same Southampton that messed it up against Spurs on the weekend? They also comprehensively beaten Liverpool earlier this season, doesn't stop them from getting thumped 2 weeks ago.

Yes, they lack consistence, but that has nothing to do with the point. I was listing the matches where City could drop points and if they turn up, Southampton certainly can take points off City.

Only just now realized how much easier our remaining fixtures are compared to those of our rivals. Liverpool only one point behind with a better goal difference and City can get three ahead should they win their games in hand so it's still impossible to predict the outcome.

Feeling optimistic though.

If pool win the league then I would be very disappointed. Not cos of their annoying fans or the media wankfest, but simply cos it would mean that city dropped atleast 4 points but we could not take advantage.

More than certain that won't happen.