Pictures from my trip! (:

yuvala

Some pictures from my trip to Stamford Bridge! went with 2 great friends, an amazing experience that was! (Chelsea vs. Sothampton).

(I'm here on the right) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

VNlJxCh.jpg

A3PpDAe.jpg

5ACq6uK.jpg

taIyZP7.jpg

qWjhXWc.jpg

BjppbSJ.jpg

Wy4h3tc.jpg

XCx6rj3.jpg

If any of u care seeing more 'photography images' of mine:

1eYqg5u.jpg

MUCeGRV.jpg

WIdAI7r.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics. Looks like you had a great time there

Thank you, I did :)

Very nice pictrures! I really like them, especially the ones by Tower Bridge. The Shard is still ugly in my opinion :)

I'm jealous now, I want to go to London too..

Thanks mate. Have u been to The Bridge ?

Gorgeous photos, i hope you had a nice time.

Saving up to get the bridge, hopefully next year :(

Thanks! I wish u luck (:

Some pictures from my trip to Stamford Bridge! went with 2 great friends, an amazing experience that was! (Chelsea vs. Sothampton).

WIdAI7r.jpg

Hey Mate, how did you do this, you must have an awesome calm hand for this or did you put it on a stand? I Take some pictures by myself...

Hey Mate, how did you do this, you must have an awesome calm hand for this or did you put it on a stand? I Take some pictures by myself...

Well it's 30 sec so no, it wasn't by hand haha.

There was some sort of a rail there, so I just put my camera on it. Obviously a tripod would be ideal to get the comp you want and not be restricted by the rail..

Well it's 30 sec so no, it wasn't by hand haha.

There was some sort of a rail there, so I just put my camera on it. Obviously a tripod would be ideal to get the comp you want and not be restricted by the rail..

which cam, focus and lighttime(?) did you use?

Yes, I have visited the SB twice but I'd go to every game if I could. Mabe next year :)

Hope you make it :)

which cam, focus and lighttime(?) did you use?

Canon 600D.

Autofocus it was..

What do you mean by lighttime? Shutted speed maybe? if so it was 15 sec.

Here are some more settings:

Focal Length 18mm
Shutter Speed 15 secs
Aperture f/9
ISO/Film 100
The most important thing is to put the camera on something steady, and use the lowest ISO to keep the photo sharp and un-noisy.

beautiful pics, yuvala - the ones you took.

And you looked cute all 'Chelsea'ed up' ;) seriously, it was a nice gear

Happy to know you had such a great time

Thanks, Barbara.

Haha I had to "prove my worth" with all the Chelsea gear :blush:

Fantastic pictures mate.

I just ordered a Nikon d3200 yesterday and this has really made me look forward to my next trip to London!

Can I ask what type of lenses you've used and any you'd recommend? (I know you've a Canon, but I'm sure there's Nikon equivalents)

I'm currently looking at getting a 55-300mm to go with the kit lens!

Fantastic pictures mate.

I just ordered a Nikon d3200 yesterday and this has really made me look forward to my next trip to London!

Can I ask what type of lenses you've used and any you'd recommend? (I know you've a Canon, but I'm sure there's Nikon equivalents)

Get the 70-300mm. 55-300 isn't bad at all, but 70-300 mm is amazing and the best you can find, other than professional lenses of course.

Also I'd say get the 35mm f/1.8 prime, it's cheap and probably the greatest value for money in camera lens history. It's unbelievably good for the price point. Plus having a prime lens forces you to think hard about composition. Def helps improve your photography skills, it did for me.

Fantastic pictures mate.

I used the Canon EF-S 18-135mm.

I'm really not the right guy to ask, I can barely remember the name of my lens.. I'm pretty new to all of this. I always liked photography but only recently started to really get into it, and bought my first DSLR (Canon T3i) and my first lens.

I wish I had a wide angle lens because it would have been much better for the city shots like the Tower Bridge. I also really want a lens which can go to lower f\stops to get that really shallow depth of field when I shoot portraits.

Glad I could inspire you and thanks for the compliments :)

No sadly never :cry: (p.s. i am girl) :)

I wish you'd be there one day, hopefully.

Had no idea you were a girl, good to know :)