Michael Bradley

DROGBAtheGOAT

Ya I could totally see him starting over Fabregas :confused: . But seriously he could maybe play for a Championship side or a low Premier League team but I didn't feel that he played well this World cup and maybe couldn't even make that.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would have been good for a fulham sort of team, or even a loan at everton could be possible. Nothing above though.

Yes, he was in AS Roma.

He's shit. Well, in the WC he was. Especially against Belgium.

From my perspective the first 90' were too passive, but at the extra time and after Belgium's goal they actually started to play, that moment was when Tim Howard and Bradley outshined their team mates.

Not good enough. Bradley can make some nice passes, but doesn't respond to pressure around him well enough, nor is he nimble & technical enough under pressure. He's also not very strong.

You're right, especially against Portugal he was pressuring them so passive and following the ball like an amateur lol

Where the kid that loves bradley?

Bradley not good enough for the top tier teams in England.

Haha not sure if you mean that but if so, yes, I kinda fell in love for Bradley & Tim Howard yesterday by all the effort they did, I couldn't sleep well since my favorite underdog team was eliminated.

Hello there, I've been visiting this website from few weeks ago but I didn't feel like registering but finally I did.

I'd like to start my first post by collecting opinions about US' player Michael Bradley.

140402_bradley.jpg

Sadly there are no official rumors about him but since Lampard left, he'd be an accurate choice.

What do you think about him?

I am not sure what is bradley ?

I watched him a long time ago, it though he is a dpl but so far he is playing as box to box in the wc.

TBF his performance in this wc has been poor

You're right, especially against Portugal he was pressuring them so passive and following the ball like an amateur lol

Haha not sure if you mean that but if so, yes, I kinda fell in love for Bradley & Tim Howard yesterday by all the effort they did, I couldn't sleep well since my favorite underdog team was eliminated.

The World Cup is not a good example of Michael Bradley because Klinsmann used the wrong tactics by making Bradley a middle outlet/transition player. He should have never been used like that; he's incapable of doing it. Klinsmann screwed up in the World Cup by letting the wide players remain pinned back instead of keeping a line of THREE center midfielders hover in front of the defense (4-3-3). Would have suited M. Bradley and the USA much better and I don't understand why there was NO CHANGE over 4 matches until Bradley moved back in extra time yesterday. Management failure. Pointless because we were not going to defend and turnover the ball all the way to the semi-finals and we're not developing anything by playing that way.

Hello there, I've been visiting this website from few weeks ago but I didn't feel like registering but finally I did.

I'd like to start my first post by collecting opinions about US' player Michael Bradley.

Sadly there are no official rumors about him but since Lampard left, he'd be an accurate choice.

What do you think about him?

Greetings mate and welcome to the forum. :)

Would just like to let you know that, before you start creating a thread like this next time, please use the search feature to see if the same thread has already existed. Cheers and enjoy the place.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You