Schalke - Match Preview

CHOULO19

KDB over Willian??

If it were down to me. Kevin knows German opposition very well. Plus, I don't like Willian centrally, he's best on the wings where he can use his pace, but I think Schurrle and Eden will start there. Jose said he's going to make changes, so why not Kevin over Oscar and Mata who have both been under-performing.

If it were down to me. Kevin knows German opposition very well. Plus, I don't like Willian centrally, he's best on the wings where he can use his pace, but I think Schurrle and Eden will start there. Jose said he's going to make changes, so why not Kevin over Oscar and Mata who have both been under-performing.

If you are putting out a lineup that is down to you, perhaps you should have stated there 'Preferred Lineups' rather than 'Expected Lineups'......

Since when has Oscar been under-performing? He's been our player of the season so far right up until the point we shifted him to the right-wing against Newcastle.

I'm hoping he'll be back in the middle today, putting in one of his all-action performances like he has been this season.

If you are putting out a lineup that is down to you, perhaps you should have stated there 'Preferred Lineups' rather than 'Expected Lineups'......

Wouldn't that just 11 Mikels?

I wouldn't be too surprised if we went with the same team that beat Schalke in the first leg.

A little free with the lineups but good preview nonetheless

Chelsea, on the other hands, will be missing their European goal machine, a.k.a Fernando Torres after he suffered a muscular injury in training. Ryan Bertrand is also a doubt after he picked up a kock as well.

:lol:

Choulo, really good article mate, but you lost me on the KDB thing...

I just thought that since Jose said he was angry and would be making changes then maybe this would be the perfect game to make a "shock" and play Kevin since he knows German opposition. It was just a thought, I didn't talk about him in the article or anything. In fact, the lineups are probably the things that I gave the least importance to since no one really knows who the managers will really pick.

Meaning, let the Kevin thing go, please! :cry:

I just thought that since Jose said he was angry and would be making changes then maybe this would be the perfect game to make a "shock" and play Kevin since he knows German opposition. It was just a thought, I didn't talk about him in the article or anything. In fact, the lineups are probably the things that I gave the least importance to since no one really knows who the managers will really pick.

Meaning, let the Kevin thing go, please! :cry:

Yes, but one would expect a fair representation or objectivity of what the manager would pick. I don't necessarily always disagree with such lineups but looking at this, it's more of a 'preferred' one as opposed to an 'expected' one.

Yes, but one would expect a fair representation or objectivity of what the manager would pick. I don't necessarily always disagree with such lineups but looking at this, it's more of a 'preferred' one as opposed to an 'expected' one.

"Expected" by whom exactly?!