Playing for another Country...

Jcar92

Its a Troll, just stop feeding it... He may even be spanish, why the Hell would he be so insistent and hurt with the fact that Spain had brazilians in their team? Even if they had less brazilians as he said, they only were champions in 2000 and 2004 because of the goals of the brazilians players(Marcelo and Daniel)... Anyway, keep yourself happy with Diego C. In Spain. We wanted him? Yes, because we like brazilians... But we have 5 stars and have already seen legends like Ronaldo, Romário and Ronaldinho, all Champions in WC or in Spain... Neymar in process lol

Have your mate found the 5 brazilians? ;)

Dude, facts are facts.

It's clearly that I'm a troll because I have only a few messages. :D

There is a word that defines well what kind of reponses I got back: butthurt

You can't say that you don't give a fuck about Diego Costa if you are acting like a spiteful woman at the same time.

I don't care about Diego Costa or the brazilian NT. Brazil is the most successful national football team in the history, everybody knows. Anyway it's not the matter of this thread.

I'm just trying to explain a situation from my point of view(somebody who follow la liga)because I can see that a lot of brazilians still can't believe what have happened and they don't understand it. The bitterness is strong in this thread.

It's pretty obvious that this situation have hurt brazilian pride and I can understand you.

This late call up was for Scolari a way to show that he wasn't responsible for the Diego Costa Failure, but he knew the decision to play for Spain have been made already.

Diego Costa was on fire in the second half of the season and still Neymar, Hulk, Fred, Pato, Jo, Damiao, Osvaldo, Oliveira(a kid), Kaka, Ronaldinho, etc...were in the brazilian team ahead of him. All this players have been included in the brazilian NT at least once after the last time Costa played for Brazil.

If you want to know my opinion about this: brazilians should play for Brazil. I agree with you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clearly that I'm a troll because I have only a few messages. :DThere is a word that defines well what kind of reponses I got back: butthurtYou can't say that you don't give a fuck about Diego Costa if you are acting like a spiteful woman at the same time.

Clearly a troll? Thank you. I never said that i don't give a shit to that situation, damn, i opened the topic... And the theme of the topic was about a player playing for another countrys, not just about Diego situation. Yes i fell let down, i always expected patriotism from Brazilians... When i said it was fine, it was because i thought that we could still be competitive without him just like in the Conf Cup and that we don't need to worry so much with it as we have so many other motives to be proud of our futebol as you yourself stated.

Wowowow, stop! You cant use people of different generations in the same argument, they didnt play an World Cup together!

Of course they dont (apart from Neymar), but name me one Brazilian squad who had that many better promissing players in their 20s than we have right now. Just one...

You use Neymar as an example and provide the others as promise players, but they need to deliver and have that 'clutch' mentality. I may be pre-maturely labeling them, but its just how I see it. If they prove me wrong, words eaten.

Everyone should play for the country he feels committed to and gives him the best opportunity. So no biggie he chose Spain.

Fuck borders and nations, anyway.

Exactly. Patriotism isn't felt by everyone, and neither should it be forced down another person's throat. Diego put his footballing career on top of anything else and chose Spain.

Everyone should play for the country he feels committed to and gives him the best opportunity. So no biggie he chose Spain.

Fuck borders and nations, anyway.

Exactly. Patriotism isn't felt by everyone, and neither should it be forced down another person's throat. Diego put his footballing career on top of anything else and chose Spain.

The truth has been spoken.