Playing for another Country...

Jcar92

Now? lol, you don't even know the two players I named. Paulo Roberto is 47 now. :D

You said that Spain won a world cup with 5 brazilian starters. Not true.

The spanish national futsal team have won two World Futsal Championships (2000 and 2004).

2004: There were only one brazilian in the spanish NT. Marcelo.

2000, 14 players: Jesus(GK), Ricardo(GK), Luis Amado(GK), Adeva, Joan, Orol, Santi, Julio, Kike, Javi Sanchez, Riquer, Guillermo. 100%: spanish players, born and raised in Spain.

Paulo Roberto and Daniel, the brazilian ones.

So, shut up and don't lie.

Brazil played played a final in Belo Horizonte (I was there), and the Spanish team had all 5 regular starters as Brazilian-born players!

You can just Google it you idiot...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame Scolari? Not even Atletico were interested in the player before (4 consecuive loans), why would Brazil?

Del Bosque also didnt call Diego Costa before, so why is it Felipão's fault?

The media in Spain have been talking about Diego Costa in the spanish NT for months, even when people in Brazil barely known he existed.

Del Bosque met Diego Costa months ago and they talked about their plans for the NT. Scolari only showed some interest a few weeks ago, and it was too late. Costa thinks that Scolari doesn't rates him and he is right because he wasn't even in the confederation list, ffs!!

Brazil played played a final in Belo Horizonte (I was there), and the Spanish team had all 5 regular starters as Brazilian-born players!

You can just Google it you idiot...

You said that Spain won a World Cup with 5 brazilian starters. You said it, not me.

You can't even admit you were wrong so you're calling me idiot. Ok.

Spain haven't won any world cup in Brazil, they won two WCs(2000-Guatemala and 2004-Taipei).

There were one and two brazilians in both competitions.

Check FIFA stats. They have a web. :)

The media in Spain have been talking about Diego Costa in the spanish NT for months, even when people in Brazil barely known he existed.

Del Bosque met Diego Costa months ago and they talked about their plans for the NT. Scolari only showed some interest a few weeks ago, and it was too late. Costa thinks that Scolari doesn't rates him and he is right because he wasn't even in the confederation list, ffs!!

He has already been called to Brazil dumb!!!

You said that Spain won a World Cup with 5 brazilian starters. You said it, not me.

You can't even admit you were wrong so you're calling me idiot. Ok.

Spain haven't won any world cup in Brazil, they won two WCs(2000-Guatemala and 2004-Taipei).

There were one and two brazilians in both competitions.

Check FIFA stats. They have a web. :)

I havent said the match I watched was the World Cup they have won, I have said they have already won with Brazilian starters!

But would you do it? I think that i would only accept it as normal if the person had good links with the Country. Thiago(Bayern) was born in italy, but i would be okay with him playing for Spain, he was there Since his childhood(from what i know), he has a brazilian father and also lived in Brazil for a while with his parents, brother, cousins, friends and family, etc. So i think that if he wanted to play for Brazil, would also be okay, althought him being italian.

But i still think that it would be weird for him to play against Italy, i don't know... I don't think i could, it would be like i were turning my back on my Country. Its weird...

Guys, i'm having some doubts about what i writing... My english is still pretty bad in some points, please say to me if i write something wrong, só i can learn with it.

never criticise peoples use of English ,,just their ideas ,, don't worry keep posting ,, this is a great way of studying a language

I havent said the match I watched was the World Cup they have won, I have said they have already won with Brazilian starters!

Spain won the Futsal World Cup with all 5 starters being Brazilians...Trying to repeat it maybe?

LOL.

So what that Scolari payed attention to him waaay before Spanish media (who is the worst in the world) started making this fucking lobby for Diego Costa...

If he were rated fairly, he would have now 9-10 caps.

The majority of the Brazilians doesn't have conditions to see the "La Liga" in the same way that the spanish doesn't watch our home championship. Costa never played here, só even if the média talks about Costa, the majority wouldn't know him. Scolari called him for 2 games! He coundn't call him for the Conf Cup for lack of places at the time.

LOL.

LOOOOL, you are a definite case of functional illiteracy! :lol2:

Spain HAVE won the World Cup with 5 regular Brazilian starters (but I dont remember if they actually played all the matches or if they rotated). This is point one!

Secondly, I said I watched the 2008 Futsal WC and there was trully many Brazilian-born players in their squad. Which doesnt mean they won that match.

Clearly enough to you or you need me to draw?

The majority of the Brazilians doesn't have conditions to see the "La Liga" in the same way that the spanish doesn't watch our home championship. Costa never played here, só even if the média talvez about Costa, the majority wouldn't know him. Scolari called him for 2 games! He coundn't call him for the Conf Cup for lack of places at the time.

I know, you are right. That's my point, he was highly rated in one of the most important leagues and barely unknown in Brazil.

Lack of places? He was the best brazilian striker!!

If he were rated fairly, he would have now 9-10 caps.

Shut up, stop talking nonsense!

He is a nobody still, no one cared about him until now. Players prove themselves first and then they get called up, it is not the pther way around. There is no 'if we rated him fairly'. Spain also couldnt care less about him until a couple of months ago...

When he was first called to Brazil and Spain still didnt care about him, he accepted it. Now, he is a true Spanish citzen!!! Go fuck you Diego Costa, if you are Spanish, then dont accept playing for Brazil in the first place!!!

LOOOOL, you are a definite case of functional illiteracy! :lol2:

Spain HAVE won the World Cup with 5 regular Brazilian starters (but I dont remember if they actually played all the matches or if they rotated). This is point one!

Secondly, I said I watched the 2008 Futsal WC and there was trully many Brazilian-born players in their squad. Which doesnt mean they won that match.

Clearly enough to you or you need me to draw?

Spain didn't have 5 brazilians in 2008.

Spain won 2 WCs: 2000(two brazilians) and 2004(one brazilian).

You have changed from "Spain won a world cup with 5 brazilian starters" to something different in this latest post. From "you idiot, you dumb" to "I don't remember".

You were talking about things you didn't know, I posted stats and you called me idiot. I'm an idiot for talking to you, that's for sure.

This is becoming ridiculous, check your posts in this thread. I'm over with you.

I know, you are right. That's my point, he was highly rated in one of the most important leagues and barely unknown in Brazil.Lack of places? He was the best brazilian striker!!

You used the fact that the brazilians didn't know him as a argument to say that we didn't gave value to him and now want to ignore what I'm saying? Fred didn't made enought goals in the Conf Cup to be respected by spanish? Felipao tested him and he didn't go that well, he also saw Diego in the trainings... Again, Felipao wouldn't call him if he wasn't interested in him. He would not throw away 2 chances to found a player of one position that we are still searching.

Spain didn't have 5 brazilians in 2008.Spain won 2 WCs: 2000(two brazilians) and 2004(one brazilian).You have changed from "Spain won a world cup with 5 brazilian starters" to something different in this latest post. From "you idiot, you dumb" to "I don't remember".You were talking about things you didn't know, I posted stats and you called me idiot. I'm an idiot for talking to you, that's for sure.This is becoming ridiculous, check your posts in this thread. I'm over with you.

SPAIN HAD 5 BRAZILIAN PLAYERS WHEN THEY WON ONE OF THEIR WORLD CUPS INDEED, JUST GOOGLE IT!

You so cant read that you just mixed everything I said and made them all relate to the wrong things!!!

At least use your real account and dont be such a coward...

I am done!