• Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Willian
    • Mata
    • Eto'o
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Torres (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

I'd rather this hour to get going atm then the conceding in the last minute crap we had going on at the start..gotta step it up though or going to become stuck

Crap opener from them...dodgy from us for our goal but ref at fault...shouldnt have stood but then there are always goals in a season that shouldnt yet do and ones that should and dont etc

Got there in the end..another 3..

What do you mean the ref was at fault ?

I hope, you do not think he was wrong in Eot´o poke at the free ball.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda it made sense it my head lol....ref at fault for letting it stand rather then the un sportsmanship bollocks that seems to been sprouted up against Eto.Ball was bounced,in play,saw a chance and he took it...aint the only player to do something like that

Kinda it made sense it my head lol....ref at fault for letting it stand rather then the un sportsmanship bollocks that seems to been sprouted up against Eto.Ball was bounced,in play,saw a chance and he took it...aint the only player to do something like that

The goal stood & Chelsea won.

Watched the whole game earlier.

Was very disappointed with Luiz's overall performance to be honest. Lucky he didn't end up sent off, he was reckless and all over the place. He made the mistake but everyone makes mistakes and plays bad at some points, needs to get himself sorted out for the Schalke game though.

Eto'o was superb. His link up play, running of the channels, work off the ball and goal was great. When he's out wide he has a good eye for a pass, he played some great passes; one into Mata that Juan took a total airshot at, two different passes into Hazard that lead to two chances. Hes starting to look close to 75-80% match fit, hes obviously still got a bit to do but hes starting to look better in our team.

Hazards performance in my eyes was still quite average for him but probably his best of the season, he still looks a bit reluctant to take players on a times but his passing is much better, still needs to do more work on his shooting. Got into a few good positions and took tame shots, especially the second goal he scored which went in due to terrible goalkeeping, 9 times out of 10 would have been saved and there was another good chance he had where he produced a tame effort straight at David Marshall. Hopefully he can continue to build on that though and get much better.

Mata was also disappointing but still I suppose hes still adapting to playing out on the right, hes working off the ball though but hes not influencing the game as much, think he will come through it still. The airshot he had from Eto'o's pass is just showing the sort of season he's had so far, not much has gone his way. Suppose Oscar's rise playing in that number 10 role has took some of the attention of Mata though.

I have liked the gamble that Mourinho puts when losing a game.

However that tactic of only leaving 3 at the back will take us so far.

Eventually a good team will make us pay badly.

What we need to do is start playing good from the beginning and then try to shut down the game with a possession game/or counter attacking.

Hi again,

I posted up a preview to the Cardiff game last week and now it's time for the post-match. I'm not expecting you to agree with the Mourinho paragraph (!) but hopefully there's something to appreciate elsewhere. You deserved your win, we had our memorable moment and didn't really expect much more than that. Link to the blog is below:

http://cardiffkickaball.wordpress.com/2013/10/22/chelsea-4-1-cardiff-post-match/