News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

CHOULO19

Since you're going around and reminding everyone else - don't forget the match preview mate...

I do it out of good heart but that from you is just to mock me.. :cry:

Exams over. Match analysis from me. :D

Some analysis of West Brom would be nice. :ph34r:

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do it out of good heart but that from you is just to mock me.. :cry:

Some analysis of West Brom would be nice. :ph34r:

Cut my previous post out for now. Unexpected emergencies, rewatched the game only once. I'll do it and the West Brom analysis during the international break. :ph34r:

Remaining games in November...

23rd November (Sat) - West Ham (A) = Rmpr

26th November (Tue) - Basel (A) = ???

Upcoming games in December (and there are 9 of them!)...

1st Dec (Sun) - Southampton (H)

4th Dec (Wed) - Sunderland (A)

7th Dec (Sat) - Stoke (A)

11th Dec (Wed) - Steaua Bucharest (H)

14th Dec (Sat) - Crystal Palace (H)

17th Dec (Tue) - Sunderland (A - Capital One Cup QF)

23rd Dec (Mon) - Arsenal (A)

26th Dec (Thu) - Swansea (H)

29th Dec (Sun) - Liverpool (H)

So far I have previewed 3 games and we haven't won one - D2 L1. Not sure whether that is just pure jinx or bad luck. I should perhaps avoid doing the previews altogether. :lol:

Anyway, I know it's still a bit early to decide who does what games in December but if we can sort it all now, then it would be great especially when we are playing a game every 3-4 days next month. And since there are 9 games then, some might have to preview more than 1 game depending on the schedules of others.

@Rmpr, @Hutcho, @CHOULO19, @Barbara, @Strike, @NishC300, @The Skipper (hope I didn't leave any one out!), so, pick your games.

And oh, would any of you be free to preview the Basel away game later this month? We still haven't got anyone to do it yet!

P.S. To others reading this, you are also welcome to preview the games if you feel you are up for it. :)

Remaining games in November...

23rd November (Sat) - West Ham (A) = Rmpr

26th November (Tue) - Basel (A) = ???

Upcoming games in December (and there are 9 of them!)...

1st Dec (Sun) - Southampton (H)

4th Dec (Wed) - Sunderland (A)

7th Dec (Sat) - Stoke (A)

11th Dec (Wed) - Steaua Bucharest (H)

14th Dec (Sat) - Crystal Palace (H)

17th Dec (Tue) - Sunderland (A - Capital One Cup QF)

23rd Dec (Mon) - Arsenal (A)

26th Dec (Thu) - Swansea (H)

29th Dec (Sun) - Liverpool (H)

So far I have previewed 3 games and we haven't won one - D2 L1. Not sure whether that is just pure jinx or bad luck. I should perhaps avoid doing the previews altogether. :lol:

Anyway, I know it's still a bit early to decide who does what games in December but if we can sort it all now, then it would be great especially when we are playing a game every 3-4 days next month. And since there are 9 games then, some might have to preview more than 1 game depending on the schedules of others.

@Rmpr, @Hutcho, @CHOULO19, @Barbara, @Strike, @NishC300, @The Skipper (hope I didn't leave any one out!), so, pick your games.

And oh, would any of you be free to preview the Basel away game later this month? We still haven't got anyone to do it yet!

P.S. To others reading this, you are also welcome to preview the games if you feel you are up for it. :)

I'll do Arsenal.

@Rmpr, and Rapha, don't be shy and just say you'd ask, next time if you need, do ask (not sure you were being serious or not though, but in case you were I can help)

@Rmpr, and Rapha, don't be shy and just say you'd ask, next time if you need, do ask (not sure you were being serious or not though, but in case you were I can help)

1. Why did you write Rmpr and Rapha? Am I two different people? Do I have an alter-ego? Am I a super-hero then? Am I?!?!? :lol: Or am I just an useless bipolar dude? :(

2. I am picking the previews of the teams I actually know something about, just so I dont have to do a lot of research on how and who they play. Basically choosing the oppositions I have to spent less time and energy writing it, since I am a lazy bastard! :Goober:

3. Thanks a lot for offering your help. Really, if I ever need any help when writing an article (and whatnot), I would be very thankful to have a portuguese speaker to give me a hand. Consider the same offer made to you!!! :blush:

1. Why did you write Rmpr and Rapha? Am I two different people? Do I have an alter-ego? Am I a super-hero then? Am I?!?!? :lol: Or am I just an useless bipolar dude? :(

2. I am picking the previews of the teams I actually know something about, just so I dont have to do a lot of research on how and who they play. Basically choosing the oppositions I have to spent less time and energy writing it, since I am a lazy bastard! :Goober:

3. Thanks a lot for offering your help. Really, if I ever need any help when writing an article (and whatnot), I would be very thankful to have a portuguese speaker to give me a hand. Consider the same offer made to you!!! :blush:

1) :lol: I'm going crazy, as if the whole TC didn't know that already. I meant to quote you, so you'd see it, and use your name well, because it's weird calling you rmpr, but in the end my inability to type took over. But I'm laughing about it, :lol:. You can be a superhero though... Brazilian Batman and what's not

2) being a lazy bastard is a life style I excel on, so I can relate to that. Reason why I chose Arsenal :P

3) thanks for the favor retribution. Choo Choo always helps me with the match facts because he and JayJay poop eat stats (I can't find another explanation, it can't be their memory and google is always my source, so unless they have some superhero ability to use google they eat stats).

1) :lol: I'm going crazy, as if the whole TC didn't know that already. I meant to quote you, so you'd see it, and use your name well, because it's weird calling you rmpr, but in the end my inability to type took over. But I'm laughing about it, :lol:. You can be a superhero though... Brazilian Batman and what's not

2) being a lazy bastard is a life style I excel on, so I can relate to that. Reason why I chose Arsenal :P

3) thanks for the favor retribution. Choo Choo always helps me with the match facts because he and JayJay poop eat stats (I can't find another explanation, it can't be their memory and google is always my source, so unless they have some superhero ability to use google they eat stats).

So much 'connection' between you two.. :Goober:

Barbara, you got it wrong. I eat stats and Choo Choo poop stats. :P

And why are you people choosing the end month games? Nobody wants to take any of the first 6? :cry:

oh. just read above posts. then Soton home if no one's taken. otherwise count me out.

Well if you have read the above posts, then surely you would realize no one has taken that yet, no? :P

By the way, I don't suppose you could do the Basel away game too?