News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

CHOULO19

I'll try and get one in for next week but problem with that is that it might be outdated - so if someone could take a draft from me and simply update it so it's relevant that would be a possibility.

Yeah, you can write up an early one by setting the scene for the game and then perhaps post it up first or PM it to me and I'll make the necessary changes to make sure it's relevant.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Okay. Free this week

Have gone through your Basel match preview and hope you don't mind me beefing up the introduction a little bit. And I'll approved the thing piece later after the press conferences to have confirmation on the team news. :)

Have gone through your Basel match preview and hope you don't mind me beefing up the introduction a little bit. And I'll approved the thing piece later after the press conferences to have confirmation on the team news. :)

:yes: I wondered how much to put in there. Didn't mention the win in the weekend

• 2 weeks later...

@,

@CHOULO19,

Since I get the old fatal memory error while submitting. Here's a link to download the word file

(Please show a sense of humour and don't delete everything) Love NishC300

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jz4s4rt508ixhfi/Schurrle%20stars%20in%20a%20terrible%20result%20for%20Chelsea..docx

@,

@CHOULO19,

Since I get the old fatal memory error while submitting. Here's a link to download the word file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jz4s4rt508ixhfi/Schurrle%20stars%20in%20a%20terrible%20result%20for%20Chelsea..docx

Will look through it when I (or Choo Choo) have the time. Both of us are somewhat occupied right now..

@,

@CHOULO19,

@, can you help to post that up? :) Me and Choulo is a bit busy at the moment.

No need to look at it now! Just copy-paste from SportsKeeda. They approved it

http://www.sportskeeda.com/2013/12/09/schurrle-stars-in-a-dire-result/

@, can you help to post that up? :) Me and Choulo is a bit busy at the moment.

Just get it from the Sports Keeda link. @ They've approved it :D

I'll do Arsenal.

@Rmpr, and Rapha, don't be shy and just say you'd ask, next time if you need, do ask (not sure you were being serious or not though, but in case you were I can help)

Now that I'm done with 3 successive match previews (!), Barbara, don't forget you're up next with the Arsenal match. :)

And @Rmpr, better sort out with @CHOULO19 on who's gonna preview the Swansea and Liverpool game.

Now that I'm done with 3 successive match previews (!), Barbara, don't forget you're up next with the Arsenal match. :)

And @Rmpr, better sort out with @CHOULO19 on who's gonna preview the Swansea and Liverpool game.

I'm fine with either. I think I remember that Rapha wanted to do the Liverpool one?