• Lukaku
    • Feruz
  2. 2. Who is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lukaku is really predictable. Always puts the ball on his left foot in order to pass. If Malay defenders read him, imagine what would happen in PL. Rooney is a must, because he doesn't rely on a space to kick the ball in and run after it, as all our current strikers do. Lukaku needs to work on this more.

Other than that good performance. Kevin impressed in those two matches, Mou said injury isn't too serious, so that's also a bonus. I liked Traore and Ivanovic was wall at the back. Also, Kalas fucked up last goal.

Only watched the 1st half, and about 15mins of the 2nd.

KDB excellent again, glad it doesn't look too serious. Hazard was shit, no worries tho obviously.

Lukaku, even though he's scored twice in 2 games, needs work. He struggles in limited spaces, needs to use his strength more to keep the ball. Serious threat if he can run into spaces though. (which we all knew)

I watched only the second half. Sad for De Bruyne. I feel that Hazard did a so so match, and Lukaku had still his awkward touch.

Is it me or Mourinho will use Hazard in a more "sitting" role? And will give the wings to Schurrle?

better game then the first one defence had work to do

everybody is whining about lukaku's first touch

i saw everybody struggling with it

the pitch was poor, probably the reason of de bruyne's injury

first half was decent

van ginkel didn't add much to the game

just like hazard

and lukaku's first 25 min where shit

Always in the wrong position, not using his body and when we lost the ball he was walking like my grandmother in the supermarket instead of trying to get it back

in the second half the defence well lets not talk about that

Meaningless though it might be, great win guys!

- I love the energy that Lukaku brings! What a difference to the tired and uninspired feel that Ba has about him.

He might not be perfect in everything he does - lose possession quickly or fumble in his first touch - but he IS a talent

and he WILL become LEGEND. 2 out of 2, Romeluuuu

- DeBruyne doesn't need any comment - LEGEND in the making. MOTM and his injury will turn out ok, I'm sure.

- Hazard really has to work on getting fit in the next 4weeks - he's way of his A-game :P Still had a decent game though.

- Traore OUTstanding, Van Ginkel not there for a half but then showed very promising stuff,

- Shürlle a bit underwhelming, but he will come through.

Wonderfull stuff, couldn't be more happy!

KDB for me was the MOTM.

So much energy from the start. Great pass from the right early on for the assist. And the goal was spectacular. Luckily for us the injury wasn't bad. Should be a great season for him and especially us.