Player Autographs

Hi all.

Flaunt your chelsea related collections here.. basically anything that has been signed by any CFC related player or rare pieces you have in your collection..

Hope everyone will contribute..

P.S I live far way..I dont have any.. :P

Post your pics.. not comments.. :P

Edited by KamikazeBlue

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JT's signature, Damian Duffs signature. JT's shirt signed, JT's shorts signed. A signed ball from the whole of the squad from Mourinhos second season in charge including Mourinhos signature. I think I have some more, I just cant remember it :P

Oh I also have Sir Alex Ferguson's signature.

P.S I live far way..I dont have any.. :P

You can always try to send a letter to a player via Stamford Bridge or Cobham address. I have Joe Cole's and Ferreira's autographs in-person, but last year I sent a few letters and I got my photos back and signed [Luiz, Mata, Cahill, Hutchinson - via Nottingham Forest]. ASAIR only Obi Mikel and Ashley don't do it.

You can always try to send a letter to a player via Stamford Bridge or Cobham address. I have Joe Cole's and Ferreira's autographs in-person, but last year I sent a few letters and I got my photos back and signed [Luiz, Mata, Cahill, Hutchinson - via Nottingham Forest]. ASAIR only Obi Mikel and Ashley don't do I

I done that before got back Mourinho's auto that was ages ago though and I didn't need to send in any pictures.

Out of curiousity did you add a paid postage envelope and how long did it take you to receive your pictures back ?

I done that before got back Mourinho's auto that was ages ago though and I didn't need to send in any pictures.

Out of curiousity did you add a paid postage envelope and how long did it take you to receive your pictures back ?

Yes, I read that players have their own cards now. :) I live outside the UK so I put the international reply coupon (IRC) into the envelope, so the player doesn't have to pay for anything. Mata: after 1 week, Luiz: about a month, Cahill: 7 months[!], Hutchinson: a month; still didn't receive anything from Bertrand [i sent the letter in November].

Yes, I read that players have their own cards now. :) I live outside the UK so I put the international reply coupon (IRC) into the envelope, so the player doesn't have to pay for anything. Mata: after 1 week, Luiz: about a month, Cahill: 7 months[!], Hutchinson: a month; still didn't receive anything from Bertrand [i sent the letter in November].

I might give it a try again did you send all of them at the same time.

For me the autograph is nice but its cool to know the player read your letter and probably appreciates the support.

I might give it a try again did you send all of them at the same time.

For me the autograph is nice but its cool to know the player read your letter and probably appreciates the support.

Nope; in July to Cahill, in October to Hutchinson and in November to Mata, Luiz and Ryan. :)

Last year one guy on a Polish forum said that in his letter to Mata he asked him (Juan) to ask Torres for his a signature on a pic as well, and both of them have signed. So the players may actually read the letters. sorry for my tenses.

• 5 months later...
Last year one guy on a Polish forum said that in his letter to Mata he asked him (Juan) to ask Torres for his a signature on a pic as well, and both of them have signed. So the players may actually read the letters

Nice to be mentioned, thanks :)

I currently miss only Willian to complete my collection of Chelsea team autographs.

This year I've managed to meet almost every Chelsea player, outside the ground before the game, excluding Hazard, Ba, Lukaku, Ramires and Cech, but including JOSE MOURINHO. Great experience.

I have quite a few programmes signed but I got them on eBay because I live far away :(

Obviously have absolute tons of Rangers signed stuff being season ticket holder and I also have a signed sir alex ferguson book I got free at the audience with ferguson evening.

• 2 weeks later...

I have hundreds, favourites are the squad signed UCL squad winning shirt with CFC Club COA and the 'Best Wishes Joe, Cat and Sam' (the wife and the boy) personlised ones, JT, Frank, Joe Cole, Chopper, Bonetti, Walker, Dixon, Bridges, Tambling have all done them for me :)