Beepu

Playstation 4 or Xbox One  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which console will you get?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with the announcement of Xbox One, it seems we will have a continuation of the console war going on between Sony and Microsot.

Both are to be released in 2013, Microsoft has shown what Xbox One will look like while Sony hasn't.

So, which one are you planning to get???

Specs:

SPECS-CHART.jpg

I have the Xbox 360 at the moment, but I have always been a Playstation boy since the days of PS1 & 2. Not sure why i chose Xbox instead of PS3, you have to pay to play online which i think is ridiculous.

I might get the PS4 this time round and sell my X360.

Your thoughts??

Please clarify for me... PS4 doesn't take wifi?

So the publishers will decide how much each game costs to carry your PS3 games to PS4? Smart move from Sony so they don't get the backlash from consumers who have already accepted ps4 isn't backwards compatible.

Does anyone know if the saved progress comes along with it?

So the publishers will decide how much each game costs to carry your PS3 games to PS4? Smart move from Sony so they don't get the backlash from consumers who have already accepted ps4 isn't backwards compatible.

Does anyone know if the saved progress comes along with it?

I've read that trophies and saved games could transfer if the publisher creates a platform for that.

Xbox One for me. Got a PS3 on release and the got a free Xbox 360 when I got a phone from Carphone warehouse. My PS3 ended up collecting dust so I sold it to my mate and continued with my X360. I had originally planned to switch to PS4 when microsoft were being pretty anal about restrictions on lending but decided to go just stick with Xbox once they changed their minds after fan backlash.

Plus Xbox One has this baby as an exclusive

I've read that trophies and saved games could transfer if the publisher creates a platform for that.

Which is something pretty easy to do from what I have heard. It already happens with Vita and PS3, so I wouldnt be too worried...

EA and Ubisoft already said that games like Madden, FIFA, AC4 and Watch Dogs will have your progress carried over. The only major franchise that hasnt said a thing about it is COD, so expect some bad news maybe!