Dejan Lovren

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like him, would prefer us going to Rami from Valencia instead (if we are in the cheap CBs market)...

However, everyone here knows how much I adore Subotic!

I don't like him, would prefer us going to Rami from Valencia instead (if we are in the cheap CBs market)...

However, everyone here knows how much I adore Subotic!

Rami's good, but on the decline, I feel.

Dejan Lovren's star is rising and he is one of the best defenders in ligue 1, which is not too bad. the league might be shit, but they produce and have awesome defenders.

But 12-15m would be too much for him

Though, you can always get amazing defenders for cheap. Bayern signed Dante for 8m or so, who turned out to be the best defender in the Bundesliga with stronger partners.

CBs are only expensive when they are hyped, but cos the world is more interested in offensive players, not many are. Subotic, though, is hyped, I argue u can get an equally good defender for half the price.

Rami's good, but on the decline, I feel.

Dejan Lovren's star is rising and he is one of the best defenders in ligue 1, which is not too bad. the league might be shit, but they produce and have awesome defenders.

But 12-15m would be too much for him

Though, you can always get amazing defenders for cheap. Bayern signed Dante for 8m or so, who turned out to be the best defender in the Bundesliga with stronger partners.

CBs are only expensive when they are hyped, but cos the world is more interested in offensive players, not many are. Subotic, though, is hyped, I argue u can get an equally good defender for half the price.

All true, but for 10 cheap CBs clubs buy, 1 becomes a Dante.

I personally dont see a star inside of Lovren, but I would not condemn Chelsea if we go for him. I think 10mi is already really well payed, but lets see how it goes!

All true, but for 10 cheap CBs clubs buy, 1 becomes a Dante.

I personally dont see a star inside of Lovren, but I would not condemn Chelsea if we go for him. I think 10mi is already really well payed, but lets see how it goes!

But with good scouting and consideration which type of defender and which individual characteristics would fit his defensive partners, these 10:1 can easily become a 1:4 or 1:3.

I bet one of Sean Morrison, stefan Savic and Joel Matip will turn out to become better than Subotic, without having seen much out of any of these.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You