Chelsea Vs Wigan Athletic

DavidEU

Whats the fuss all about?

Before this match We anyways had to beat Man you at Bridge and depend on another team to beat or draw with ManU

After this match. We still have to beat Man you at bridge and hope Blackburn , West Ham or Wigan beat them, a draw would give MAN you the title based on Goal Difference.

I havent given up on title yet.

The thing is that a draw was always most likely than a loss for ManU. Lots of people found it that a loss (in shape of Chelsea) and a draw was always most likely than 2 lasses for the Ronaldo FC. And now it seems that it's a loss more likely for Chelsea than to ManU. I mean we have Everton and Newcastle, I wouldn't bet my hand that we will win them. Hell I wouldn't bet my dick on us beating ManU. It's understandable that most of the fans are unhappy and are losing hope.

But West Ham have beaten ManU in their last 3 encounters, so I will be watching that game for sure.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what planet you are from. I have supported Chelsea for 47 years thru thick and thin. Tonights fucking show was the wrose i have ever seen, wrong manager, wrong team selection, wrong football. Mega shake up really needed, starting with that yid prick to the rest. Totally pissed off with lack off passion and pride, shown from certain players and bench, and if that fucker says "this is football" again i may shoot myself!!!!!!!!!!

Gloomy Grant Insists Title Challenge ‘Not Over’

The Blues were painfully pedestrian in a dour first half, but marginally improved in the second half during which Michael Essien scored what many expected to be the winner.

However, after a couple of world-class saves from Chris Kirkland, striker Emile Heskey popped up in the 91st minute to stab home Jason Koumas’ wicked cross to seriously hamper Chelsea’s title charge.

Although United now lead the Blues by five points with only four games to go, Grant refused to throw in the towel in his post-match interview.

“No it’s not over. Yes it is more difficult, but it is not over yet”, insisted the Israeli.

“The second half performance was one of our best yet, but in football these things happen.

“If you don’t score the second and don’t concentrate then this happens.

“We created a lot of chances, but the big problem all season has been that we don’t finish them off.”

Asked to explain Chelsea’s profligacy in-front of goal, as well as their lacklustre first half performance, Grant pointed to the mentality of the players before hinting that Frank Lampard’s self-exclusion from the game 30 minutes before the game for ‘personal reasons’ may also have been the cause.

“We don’t finish chances maybe because of lack of concentration, and the first half we were slow, maybe the players were unsure because of what happened in the dressing room before the game”, said the coach before maintaining once again that the league trophy is not already heading to Manchester.

“We have a chance of course, we still have a very good chance, but it’s harder now.”

Source: Goal

Wow Grant, nice dressing room controlling

"maybe the players were unsure because of what happened in the dressing room before the game”"

What did happen them ? You screwed them ?

Ok wellthats over. Since beating arsenal we've been bollocks. Roll on the Champions League. Can't be arsed to talk about this match. Same old shit again and again and again!

oh yessss

what a response to the boo boys

What a fuckin mug you must seem now ?

heathercfc I back you 100% girl, I simply cannot believe the fuckwits here who confidently proclaimed a 2-0, or perhaps even 3-0 win tonight. Based on what exactly???Our demolition of the mighty Sunderland?, no, perhaps it was the ruthless way we despatched Boro eh? Dear god, Isnt about time you fucked off an supported Man Ure? Since Wigan have got Bruce, they have show time an time again they are nobodies mugs. We, on the other hand have constantly proved that we couldnt score in a barrel of fannies. So just what was the "easy" win based on? Fools fucking gold thats what.

Some of you still think we will turn over the bin dippers, erm, let me repeat myself for the "slower" members of this forum...BASED ON WHAT???????

Sorry, But I simply cant be hypocritical, Stupid, stupid people. No one smelling te nescafe yet?

Not surprised with Avram Cant in charge.

Oh but it will be a surprise to some of the "members" of this form. Sorry to say this, but we are all human, but the "owner" of this forum, 3 - 0???? LOL, based on what exactly mate? No, dont tell me, Anelka's non stop scoring snce he arived?, or maybe Drogba's goal return this year?

Dear god

Wow Grant, nice dressing room controlling

"maybe the players were unsure because of what happened in the dressing room before the game""

Now close your eyes..and imagine Mourinho saying that.

No?

Didn't think so.

But Grant? Pathetic, we have gone from being a side with a cast iron will to win and massive spirit to being unsettled because Lampard has to leave suddenly for personal reasons!

Grant

“The second half performance was one of our best yet, but in football these things happen.

Yes Avram, in your parallel universe that was the kind of football the very God's themselves have been crying out for - to be eventually undone by Emile Heskey at the death.

God help us with a manager like this at the helm we don't need any enemies.

Grant is summed up on the Times page tonight - a picture of his scratching his head in confusion.

He may as well scratch his balls - it has the same effect.

Edited by pluto

Now close your eyes..and imagine Mourinho saying that.

No?

Didn't think so.

But Grant? Pathetic, we have gone from being a side with a cast iron will to win and massive spirit to being unsettled because Lampard has to leave suddenly for personal reasons!

Preaching to the ignorant with some people here mate. Give it a couple of hours and some of our "members" here will be stating that we will put five past Everton

The Fuckwits who confidently proclaimed a 2 or 3-0 win. Well it shouldve been that today, we missed a few chances at 1-0. This is Chelsea FC Vs Wigan fucking Athletic i should have the right with the 2 sets of players on show + the 2 benches (Well i thought lampard was gonna play too) to say we should win 2 or 3-0 against relegation battling fucking wigan athletic! Yes so we were shit against boro but that doesnt mean we will be the same again or that we are shit. Last few games have been rubbish but not so log ago we beat Arsenal.

Chelsea should beat Wigan with comfort. It doesnt matter what cunt is in charge of us or them. Their goal was the only thing they did all night. I really cant believe what i'm reading on these threads today. If we played wigan tomorrow i would still expect this Chelsea side to beat Wigan with ease, especially at home.

The Fuckwits who confidently proclaimed a 2 or 3-0 win. Well it shouldve been that today, we missed a few chances at 1-0. This is Chelsea FC Vs Wigan fucking Athletic i should have the right with the 2 sets of players on show + the 2 benches (Well i thought lampard was gonna play too) to say we should win 2 or 3-0 against relegation battling fucking wigan athletic! Yes so we were shit against boro but that doesnt mean we will be the same again or that we are shit. Last few games have been rubbish but not so log ago we beat Arsenal.

Chelsea should beat Wigan with comfort. It doesnt matter what cunt is in charge of us or them. Their goal was the only thing they did all night. I really cant believe what i'm reading on these threads today. If we played wigan tomorrow i would still expect this Chelsea side to beat Wigan with ease, especially at home.

FFS, so we beat the arse, who were already on the slide, and with the help of a goal when not one, not two but yes THREE playes were offside. Your not about to tell me we have been wiping the floor with opponents surely?

I despair

Don't know what planet you are from. I have supported Chelsea for 47 years thru thick and thin. Tonights fucking show was the wrose i have ever seen, wrong manager, wrong team selection, wrong football. Mega shake up really needed, starting with that yid prick to the rest. Totally pissed off with lack off passion and pride, shown from certain players and bench, and if that fucker says "this is football" again i may shoot myself!!!!!!!!!!

Grant

The second half performance was one of our best yet, but in football these things happen.

GO GET THAT GUN!

What an embarrassment. Only saw the 2nd half and that was disgraceful enough, can't even imagine how bad it was in the first half.....oh wait I can! We have been playing crap for too long and I'm tired of it, or rather the inconsistency. A couple of weeks ago we were beating WHU away 4-0, and before that loosing to Barnsley. Come on now! It doesn't take an idiot to realize we've got a problem here!

The end of this effing horrible season can't come soon enough. I'm ready for a MAJOR overhaul this summer.

To be fair never was gana be a mega easy game,Wigan still trying get safety etc but to concede in the last what minute that is guttering but our fault for not being on a score where that wouldnt matter

Why on earth did Moulda start?!He made a decent sub yeh but to be hoesnt shouldnt have had to!

Ferguson apparently rang Steve Bruce twice before the game -old reds etc. and four players sprinting into the box on the break paid dividends for them

I suppose in reality the challenge was doomed once Man Utd beat the gooners at the weekend. But the rot set in with other games the 4-4 yids debarcle, but the blame for the lack of ability to adapt as games progress, can be laid firmly at the feet of Abramovich and appointing a fellow jew on the flimsiest of evidence that he was capable.