Unpopular Opinions

Santiago.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emmerdale Eastenders Coronation street etc (aka Soaps) are the most dreary boring Shallow (Emmerdale at the very worst) Shows i've ever saw, but that is a opinion. Disposable to describe em best as

though of course i wont say soaps in general cause i've not unfortunately ran into others yet

and yes i know of them caue i've ran into them XD.

Even as she's getting slightly older Bjork is still the best alive. period. There's no woman alive that can do what she does with her voice.

Doesn't matter how old she is. Spent many hours listening to her albums.

Hambug is one of the greatest album in the history of music, and Arctic Monkeys are truely a unique band.

Aw an Arctic Monkeys fan :Goober: I can't stand their music, everyone says to me but how is this possible haha just don't find them that good. Also Alex Turner is a wanker.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Nicholas Cage is an extremely overrated actor?

Aw an Arctic Monkeys fan :Goober: I can't stand their music, everyone says to me but how is this possible haha just don't find them that good. Also Alex Turner is a wanker.

Alex Turner is also a fantastic writer.People have different taste of music and that what make us unique, all my entourage doesnt like Arctic Monkets :ph34r:

For me the Hambug album was a turning point in their careers, I feel Alex knew that this album was difficult to understand and you'll need a lot of listening to enjoy the music, I feel he knew that this kind of music isnt bankable but gladfully, the band took the good decisions to came with Hambug, it is a unique album, all the musics are good, different.

Nicolas Cage is a good actor, not a great one like many people want us to understand, he had some very nice movies, but also some very very bad ones.Just like John Obi-Mikel in football :Goober:

Hambug is one of the greatest album in the history of music, and Arctic Monkeys are truely a unique band.

I like the AMs, but I can barely listen to half of the songs on that album. Over-produced crap in my opinion. Much prefer their first two albums, and Suck It And See.

I like the AMs, but I can barely listen to half of the songs on that album. Over-produced crap in my opinion. Much prefer their first two albums, and Suck It And See.

I love suck it and see. Especially when done right

Yeah.

The difference between the Hambug and the others ones is huge and you cant compare the very British rock of the first albmus to a very different sound in Hambug, I know that it was maybe too "complicated" in the musical terms and I felt when I listened it for the first time that the change wasnt successful, but with time you really begins to love every piece.Hambug always divised people, it is very good or very bad.