Chelsea v Steaua Bucharest

Jase

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as i love JT, what has he brought to the table so far ?? He was really sloppy and let in Rusescu in the first 15 mins... his passing up to the forwards hasnt been good at all and to top it all off... he couldnt prevent us from conceding a a cheap cheap goal. Usually he would take command and send a rocket up Torres' ass and make sure he doesnt f*** up but he didnt....

Yes indeed, that's the big difference. It's stamford fucking bridge and all I can hear are some idiotic Romanians yelling at our team and supporting theirs like mad men.

And at the same time I do not hear our 30 000 supporters .

Jezus Christ

Funny how no one will mention that we completely dominated the last 20 minutes of that half, but are easy to say Terry is finished after he made one mistake (which was mainly Mikel's fault IMO) and because of Rafa's decision to implement a funny zonal marking system for corners. Very funny.

I solely blame the goal on Rafa's decision to implement a strange zonal marking system for our corners. Had we gone straight man to man that would've never gone in.

Fuck sake, seriously EL or not, how are we getting outplayed by Steua on our own pitch. We have a name to live up to remember: 'European Champions' right? Show some fuckin fight and dignity. Players just look uninterested. A firing Chelsea team should be scoring 4 or more against this team at home.

Edit: John Terry heard me I think :D