Jase

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit display

Summed it up when hazard passed to Ramires instead of BA

We are garbage, lazy balls backwards and then a long hoof...

Bring in Martinez I say - for once would love to see forward passing

Also mata, hazard and Lampard end up together and easily marked..

Same old shit different day

If this is 'tactics' bring me a manager without - gutless and if City play someone alongside Aguero we're fucked!

Pathetic set piece delivery, Ramires just doesn't have a first touch and what is wrong with Iva's crossing??
Considering the fact that Benitez wont make substitutions before 70th minute we will be lucky to hold to current score

I expect more from Mata & Hazard. Someone should look after Rodwell. A huge save by Cech, then.

Citeh look much fresher team than Chelsea though.

It's because they know how to use space - always a player in space - gives that illusion...

We are just slow passing and easy to defend against...

Overall Mancaster City is the better team making Chealsea players like KIDS.I think the style of play will make it difficult to stay in top 4. If Chelsea can be in the top 4 , I dont see them becoming League champion next year or beyond becoz personally I think is the style they adopted. From my observation those midfield players will tend to keep the ball too long, uncertain of who to pass to attack and they love to back pass to the keeper. By the time they organise a attack, if they do at all ,all the players of the opponent team are comfortably waiting for them to come. And none player is creating opportunity for other teammates and the free players are not running to empty places so that the ball could be passed to them in attack. With this staling robotic system, no element of swift organise attack, I dont see Chelsea to be champion again in a long long time.

Somehow, I see you being banned soon though.

I think we have got to decide what we are doing in the game... If we are paying a pure counter attacking system. Then we need a much faster tempo, quick passes, people going on the overlap etc. If we are going to try and play them... Then we need to push some form of playmaker deeper to ease the transition and put someone like moses on the rw.

Atm we are doing neither and it means we are not counter attacking well or keeping the ball well.