Jase

Man of the Match  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was my first game at Stamford Bridge. Never had the opportunity to go before but what a first game to see there. Cracking performance.

David Luiz made a lot of mistakes, he is much better in midfield than at the back but he is still quite clumsy and gave the ball away a few times. He is also still very defensive minded. Twice he had the ball just past the half way line and couldn't find a pass so fired it back to Czech. Nothing wrong with that but it is a typical CB play, he is still in the defensive mindset and needs to get away from that if he is going to play in the middle.

Fantastic goal by Frank Lampard. Unfortunately for Lucas Piazon to miss penalty kick.

I think Victor Moses can play better Oscar for wide attacking of Rafael Benitez.

"Hazard---Oscar---Mata" Good tactic for control style but "Hazard---Mata---Moses" high quality for attacking / counter style.

It was my first game at Stamford Bridge. Never had the opportunity to go before but what a first game to see there. Cracking performance.

David Luiz made a lot of mistakes, he is much better in midfield than at the back but he is still quite clumsy and gave the ball away a few times. He is also still very defensive minded. Twice he had the ball just past the half way line and couldn't find a pass so fired it back to Czech. Nothing wrong with that but it is a typical CB play, he is still in the defensive mindset and needs to get away from that if he is going to play in the middle.

Lol so Mikel never passes back or loses possession?

Who would you rather be playing against, Luiz or Mikel... I know I'd prefer Mikel as Luiz is a beast!!!

Lol so Mikel never passes back or loses possession?

Who would you rather be playing against, Luiz or Mikel... I know I'd prefer Mikel as Luiz is a beast!!!

I'm not saying he isn't the best option for them, just that he has a lot to improve on.