Sir Alex Ferguson Thread

NishC300

Jeez. Don't make it sound like I'm forcing you to do it..

TBF, when he's not moaning and bitching about things, he's a pretty good fella to listen to.

When is he never moaning or bitching!! Hes always moaning and bitching haha! Hes great to listen to like on that Mourinho documentary and stuff like that but in post match interviews hes constantly a bellend.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else hear Paddy Crerand on R 5 not understanding the question ?

Britain to put more angry old Scotsmen on the radio

RADIO stations are to contact old Scottish men and get them confused and angry, live on air.

crerand.jpg

Crerand wants to know how many people said he was wearing a tie

With 5 Live pundit Paddy Crerand hurtling towards a Bafta, stations are now making lists of elderly men in the Glasgow area and the things that get them all worked up.

Earlier today Bill MacKay, a retired plumber, was phoned by the Sound FM breakfast show and asked if he thought the fan that threw a coin at Rio Ferdinand was a racist.

He replied: “Who said coins were racist? How many people said that two pence pieces are racist?”

His voice rising, he added: “Now hang on a wee minute, I asked you a question. How many people said two pence pieces were racist? You don’t know do you? Racist coins? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.”

A spokesman said: “We like to phone them just as they are waking up and are particularly furious and incoherent. It’s what radio was invented for.”

Meanwhile, Tom Logan, a 68 year-old former accountant, delighted BBC listeners by continually asking Radio Four’s Evan Davis what he meant by ‘in your day?’.

He added: “That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. In your day? In your day? How many people said ‘in your day’?”

Devoted fan, Emma Bradford, said: “I love listening to angry, confused old Scottish men on the way to work.

“I have a podcast of 18 them telling Gary Lineker to stop claiming that he played for Brazil.”

• 4 weeks later...