Monterrey 1-3 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I guess you were missing the parts where Azpi was getting taken advantage of? I can stand for not liking Rafa, but to blame him and cuss for him trying to secure the win, jesus christ you're a dolt aren't you?

Yup - this is the ultimate PISS-TAKE... He deserves a run in the team - fucking Paulo instead of Marko - is taking the fucking piss... I've defended the fat cunt previously, but if he keeps pulling shit like this then fucking June can't come quick enough...

NONE of the players are being rotated PROPERLY - Piazon / Marin / Saville - what's the point of NOT playing them when cruising in a match! Playing them gives them vital experience and a chance to shine if they are called upon due to injury!

Say what you will about SAF and Arse'face'Wenger - but they KNOW how to rotate a squad and give players a chance...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Job very well done yesterday.I was a little bit disappointed about the fact that we couldn´t hold the clean sheet,but the main thing is that we are in the final.Luiz played in his new role quite exceptional good,I would like to see him in midfield again on Sunday.

I hope not. Our best players should be starting 45-50 games in all competitions. We have 22 more league games to go. Hazard has already started 33 games. Even if he only plays in the Premier League, he'd have started 55 matches. Mata would be at 49. That's without international matches, UEFA Cup, or any FA Cup or League Cup games (or the game against Corinthians next week). It's just not possible to play these guys this much without it hurting us down the line in one way or another (exhaustion, injury, or needing to rest players in key league matches) This is why I was quite surprised at the team selection for the game. I thought players like Bertrand and Marin could have started with very little chance of Chelsea losing and it would be a good opportunity to give them some playing time and rest some guys. You want a strong side against Leeds? Fine, that's 3 games in 6 days right before we have 4 league games in about 10 days. Our starters will have to sit out at least one, maybe two of those games otherwise they'd be playing 8 matches in a little over 3 weeks (not to mention the long and tiring trip to and from Japan).

Hmm where did I say ' I want a full strength team at Leeds '

I'm complaining about the lack of rotation and experience players could have got in the last match!

If we get a key injury, we are fucked :(

Marin/Moses/Piazon could have played the last match...

I can see why RB is doing it, but short term gain could = long term disaster...

My comment about Bradford was that he probably 'thought' he could get away with a weak team, but seeing as Arsenal got dumped out, it would be criminal for the same to happen to CFC - so it's likely he will need to play a far stronger team.

Hope that clears up my standpoint?

I guess you were missing the parts where Azpi was getting taken advantage of? I can stand for not liking Rafa, but to blame him and cuss for him trying to secure the win, jesus christ you're a dolt aren't you?

Secure the win? Seriously, if you thought that then you're the 'dolt'

They were an Npower Championship side at best...

And if we are attacking them, forcing them to defend, explain exactly how they are going to score???

Ferreira did nothing on the pitch and they ACTUALLY SCORED when we tried to go defensive, as in the last game against Sunderland, taking an attacking player off gives them less defending and more chance to attack us!!!

Under Jose we could do this 1-0 lead shit, today we cannot, we need to be attacking for the full game...

'Dolt' - you know what you are...

Ferreira did nothing on the pitch and they ACTUALLY SCORED when we tried to go defensive, as in the last game against Sunderland, taking an attacking player off gives them less defending and more chance to attack us!!!

How is this all Paulo 's fault ?They scored on the other side of the pitch lol . And he came on to help Azpi and he did good imo . We finally managed to quiet Jesus Carona , who was their best player on the pitch . Rafa wanted a clean-sheet , but it wasn't meant to be :rolleyes:

How is this all Paulo 's fault ?They scored on the other side of the pitch lol . And he came on to help Azpi and he did good imo . We finally managed to quiet Jesus Carona , who was their best player on the pitch . Rafa wanted a clean-sheet , but it wasn't meant to be :rolleyes:

Er... I never said it was Paulo's fault?

What I am saying is that whenever RB decides to make a defensive change, we concede... which is the EXACT opposite of what he was trying to achieve...

Er... I never said it was Paulo's fault?

What I am saying is that whenever RB decides to make a defensive change, we concede... which is the EXACT opposite of what he was trying to achieve...

The change did nothing whatsoever in us conceding the goal. We already looked like conceding even before the supposed defensive change was made but got away with it several times and that was because we had already switched off completely after going 3-0 up and just looking to conserve our energy with games coming thick and fast.

Ref for Sun's #clubworldcup final, Chelsea v Corinthians, Cuneyt Cakir (Tur). Took charge of Blues 3-0 defeat at Juve and 2-2 draw at Barca.

Really? Cuneyt Cakir again? Well, I hope he brings better luck this time around.