Jelavic

VIALLI

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted him when he was at Rangers. So so so much. He's just... what a striker is meant to be really. He's also kinda loveable it has to be said.

I'm sure people here will post "HE'S NO FALCAO OR CAVANI SO HE'S NOT GOOD ENUFF FOR CHELSEA XOXOX" etc, but I'd welcome him with open arms!

Been criticized by a lot of Everton fans recently. What he done against Arsenal last night was stupid if anyone knows what I am talking about. Can improve, only 5 goals to his name this season and fans believe he is being overused. I still think he would be a decent striker here, however there are better options

I wanted him when he was at Rangers. So so so much. He's just... what a striker is meant to be really. He's also kinda loveable it has to be said.

I'm sure people here will post "HE'S NO FALCAO OR CAVANI SO HE'S NOT GOOD ENUFF FOR CHELSEA XOXOX" etc, but I'd welcome him with open arms!

As you said because he`s no Falcao or the likes what people would say. But Chelsea need to start to do the basics again. Would like to see a midfield destroyer aswell. Essien is gone after his loan spell most likely and isn`t what he was. So maby Makalele would like to start playing for us again. LOL.

As you said because he`s no Falcao or the likes what people would say. But Chelsea need to start to do the basics again. Would like to see a midfield destroyer aswell. Essien is gone after his loan spell most likely and isn`t what he was. So maby Makalele would like to start playing for us again. LOL.

YOU RANG?!?!?!

THE MAK IS HERE!!

Hes average like Fellaini. Play to his strengths (high/low crosses into the box) and he will score but still hes shit in general play. Seen him play a lot of SPL games, good goalscorer but offers nothing else.

He doesn't impress me either. As you said, he can score easy goals, but his play is very limited.

'Average like Fellaini' is a pretty ridiculous statement though. Why does everyone love to hate this guy? You'll dislike him even more when he gets picked up by Manure and become the signing of the season.

edit: there's rumours about Jelavic wanting to leave asap after having a fight with Mirallas.

He doesn't impress me either. As you said, he can score easy goals, but his play is very limited.

'Average like Fellaini' is a pretty ridiculous statement though. Why does everyone love to hate this guy? You'll dislike him even more when he gets picked up by Manure and become the signing of the season.

edit: there's rumours about Jelavic wanting to leave asap after having a fight with Mirallas.

Na I think Fellaini is a decent enough player if you play to his strengths which is kicking the ball high for him but hes an average player technically, poor passer, poor tackler etc he wouldn't fit a side based on possession football. At Utd they would never build a term around him due to the players they have and neither should we.

Really a fight with Mirallas? Lol wow never heard anything about that!

Na I think Fellaini is a decent enough player if you play to his strengths which is kicking the ball high for him but hes an average player technically, poor passer, poor tackler etc he wouldn't fit a side based on possession football. At Utd they would never build a term around him due to the players they have and neither should we.

Really a fight with Mirallas? Lol wow never heard anything about that!

Do I smell sarcasm? :P

Old news apparently, hadn't heard it till just now. My bad sir RyanDavidson.

About Fellaini we'll just agree to disagree, this is a Jelavic thread afterall.

fuck off.

You can keep your average players (Fellaini too) :P:P:P

Do I smell sarcasm? :P

Old news apparently, hadn't heard it till just now. My bad sir RyanDavidson.

About Fellaini we'll just agree to disagree, this is a Jelavic thread afterall.

yeah we shall just agree to disagree haha :P

• 3 months later...

Not really, he opens up the play a lot and is always chasing down the ball to put pressure on the defence.

He might not be scoring but he's very valuable, Anichebe is in good form yet Jelavic is starting that says it all.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You