Bernard Duarte

themightyblue

if its true then i think 6m for him is very low risk, he looks talented for sure.

yeah if its true and he turns out to be good, great deal.

Seen it on some Chelsea fans twitter, fizzyjacko or something. He posted stuff about Oscar signing and Robbie being sacked before it happened I think so going on that I decided to post it here!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently we signed him for 6 million and hes been loaned back. Or thats what the rumors on twitter areeeeeee

If this is true, it's amazing, exactly what i thought we should done. He seens like a great prospect.

The NEW Oscar? :blink: Sort of insinuates that Oscar is old already...

Besides how many oscars do we need? According to wikipedia Spencer Tracy,Fredric March,Gary Cooper,Marlon Brando,Dustin Hoffman,Tom Hanks,Jack Nicholson,Daniel Day-Lewis & Sean Penn all have 2 oscars each...guess we could do with one more.. :wank2:

Another Brazilian? <_<

Also another small atacking midfielder? I think with Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Moses, Marin, Piazon,... we have enough of this type of player. I'd appreciate going for a tall (min 180) playmaker/attacking mid to produce some physical strength in the attacking third.

very

Another Brazilian? <_<

Also another small atacking midfielder? I think with Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Moses, Marin, Piazon,... we have enough of this type of player. I'd appreciate going for a tall (min 180) playmaker/attacking mid to produce some physical strength in the attacking third.

seem to be getting very 'Barcelona-esq' hmmm

pointing towards Pep you think?

very

seem to be getting very 'Barcelona-esq' hmmm

pointing towards Pep you think?

If you mean that we're trying to attract him to come here (hope I understood that right), nah, I think that goes too far. In my opinion, it's an world-football evolution (at least at the bigger teams) that seems to come with the domination of the 4-2-3-1. Most of the teams prefer a rather small attacking mid. And I think especially in England, when you come up against physically strong defensive sides, it seems to me that we're lacking that strength in our attack. Yeah, some coaches may want to reproduce the Barcelona style of play or interpret it in their way, but to me that (especially in our team where we have Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Moses, Piazon, Marin, ...) goes a little to far and a team should always be variable in their style of play and I don't see the point in buying a player that we have enough of in our squad.

Another Brazilian? <_<

That's just the German in you ;)

He's cheap, but agree a beast in Midfield like Ballack would really help sort our shit out now :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You