FC Nordsjaelland vs Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more minutes we have the lead, the more chances we'll get. I'm sure Torres will score with his next chance. I think he's having a good time upfront but that was a chance you MUST finish 8/10 times as a top striker.

Oh no...I sense the Torres hates are floating.....

Oh man, if we had Falcao!

He would have backheeled that ball in blindfolded, while smoking a cigar and carrying an elephant on his shoulder. :Goober:

On a serious note, he needs to score these kind of sitters. His chance conversion rate is really bad.

to be fair he created that goal out of nothing, so even though his finishing has been off he has done ok.

totally agree. I just can not stand some people here bash him blindly, constantly.

However, he really needs to increase his chance conversion rate.

We've played well, could have had a couple more goals. Moses' vision has been poor in this game, needs to see plays developing better and for the love of god Luiz, stop hitting long balls up the field. They never work!

I thought we were pretty poor actually. Sloppy plays and failed to keep the ball well. Our opponent lacks the quality to cause us much problems defensively.

Agree with the parts about Moses and especially Luiz. His passing is so unnecessarily sloppy..

We've played well, could have had a couple more goals. Moses' vision has been poor in this game, needs to see plays developing better and for the love of god Luiz, stop hitting long balls up the field. They never work!

Yeah Moses missed a couple of chances to linkup well with Cole.

Oscar also needs to get into the build-up play a little more. Hope he isn't getting too tired, pressing and attacking with a lot of effort. Probably bring on Marin to give rest to either him or Mata.