Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

I'd rather be confident as opposed to buying into this this 'it's the end of the world, Juventus are the greatest side ever, we are no better than a relegation team and will get destroyed" pessimistic bullshit.

I don't think anyone has said that, people have said it will be a tight game.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather be confident as opposed to buying into this this 'it's the end of the world, Juventus are the greatest side ever, we are no better than a relegation team and will get destroyed" pessimistic bullshit.

Don't think its about that at all. It's more about being a realist and not being too over confident. Yes, most of believe we can win but we also realise the threat.

but i agree. it's our game to lose

it's kind of absurd to say this seeing how I get involved in arguments =D but i really agree with you, anyone who knows about football could say this and italian teams always struggle against english sides, especially in away games... I'm confident about our strenght, not about the result!

u don't know nothing...there was no matchfixing...but if u don't know our story and hate for juve in Italy, u cannot tell... a state judge told "there was danger of offense"... more simply "LOBBY", as in all other corners of the world...for us was different, was a offense... before to talk learn the subject!

let's try and stay in topic mate! let's talk about the match, we all know what justice did to us, but this is not the place to fight for it =)

if anyone was interested I can talk to you about Calciopoli(I will try to be objective =p) otherwise let's focus on the game!

Vucinic is unpredictable, some days he seem lazy and annoyed, almost useless, some others he can almost solo win ANY match, producing assists and goals at an impossible rate.

This season he has played 5 matchs, all in his better version, 4 in Juventus and 1 in Montenegro, i think he's changing (Conte work paying off) becoming more affidable...and today his motivation will be at top.

The man who worry me most is Pirlo, still not at his best, has played a lot recently...

Did RDM have a press conference or something yet?

The man who worry me most is Pirlo, still not at his best, has played a lot recently...

Good to hear but we still need to destroy his plays. How would your team do if Pirlo has a poor game? Are Vidal and Marchisio creative enough?

Well that's great for us in theory but he's simply too awesome a player to not switch it on when it matters.

Juve will always have a spare man in midfield with their numerical advantage in that band, Robbie would do well to go 4-3-3 or failing that, instruct his attacking midfielders to drop back when out of possession and take off some of the defensive burden from Lampard and Mikel.

Did RDM have a press conference or something yet?

Good to hear but we still need to destroy his plays. How would your team do if Pirlo has a poor game? Are Vidal and Marchisio creative enough?

If you focus too much on Pirlo it will hurt us but those two, matched with the wing backs and the two creative strikers we still can pose a serious threat. Hopefully this guy has a good game

527923_451752491512766_939040806_n.jpg