• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love

Cech

Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Cole

Ramires-Romeu-Mikel/Oscar

Moses-Sturridge-Hazard

Would love to go back to 4-3-3, Romeu back as our DM, i think Mikel can have the role as an alternate midfielder, we might still have use for him.

Pointless line up i know, as we will be playing 4-2-3-1.

Excited as shit to see our team play!

Fuckin espn playing the united game! Looks like I'll be streaming.

It isn't even been shown at all! Champions of Europe can't get tv time. The fuck is this!??

Don't you get SBS on that island of yours?

I feel really bad for Oscar. We should have loaned him if we're not going to give him time on the pitch for the important matches.

Dont really care if he plays in the Capital One Cup matches. He is quality and you dont buy a 25 million player to make him sit on the bench.

Sorry Oscar. Its sad really. Really sad.

Not just harsh but ridiculous. RDM is going to be judged on what happens over the course of this season. Not by one match in September.

Losing to Juventus means we also will lose some matches against the big sides in Premier League.

Its not ridiculous, just my experience from past seasons. Scolari and AVB, both followed the same pattern. Good start followed by avarage football, a run of bad results, one or two terrible results, no wins against the big guys...and the the axe.

We already have a terrible result: 4-1 against Atlético, we already lost to Manchester City, two games without a win, and then you put a lost against Juventus at Stamford Bridge on the table.

If we lose to Juventus tomorrow then I will get that deja vu feelling.

I'd love to hear you reasoning for this. It's not like we are playing a team in relegation, we are playing the winners of the Italian league.

Juventus has no chance in this UCL. Italian football is in crisis, financial crisis and lack of quality. Its a HUGE crisis. I dont know why we should be worried about the winner of 2011/12 Seria A season.

Playing against Juventus, at Stamford Bridge, with the amount of money invested this season, winning is a must win.

Losing to Juventus means we also will lose some matches against the big sides in Premier League.

Its not ridiculous, just my experience from past seasons. Scolari and AVB, both followed the same pattern. Good start followed by avarage football, a run of bad results, one or two terrible results, no wins against the big guys...and the the axe.

We already have a terrible result: 4-1 against Atlético, we already lost to Manchester City, two games without a win, and then you put a lost against Juventus at Stamford Bridge on the table.

If we lose to Juventus tomorrow then I will get that deja vu feelling.

No it doesn't. In 2003-2004, Arsenal lost to Inter 3-0 at home in their first match in the CL. They didn't lose a single game in the Premier League. Losing to Juventus would mean just that. A loss to Juventus.

Juventus has no chance in this UCL. Italian football is in crisis, financial crisis and lack of quality. Its a HUGE crisis. I dont know why we should be worried about the winner of 2011/12 Seria A season.

Playing against Juventus, at Stamford Bridge, with the amount of money invested this season, winning is a must win.

Of course it's a must but in the last two games we have not shown the quality which we have in our ranks. Hopefully things will get better after the Juve game!