Tottenham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you 2-0...3 points clear..

Us...many behind

Cant beleive we went 3-1 up!!The fucked up that what makes it worse!!!!!!

SHIT FT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cant believe he took off Joe Cole and Kalou!!Still trying get head around that.No logic.Kalou maybe Joe Cole not so!!!!

5 behind Man you.Tittles theres again me thinks and to think at one point they were so far near the bottom!

Edited by Laylabelle

Its made me hate yids even more...one in partiuclar..

Joe Cole arg wtf?!Why!!He was our best shot at getting a saver goal but nooooooo

We're 2 behind..not level...we fucked up our shot and Man you took their chance.

Peed off!

This is worse then Villa.Least we went 2-0 then came back and messed up.Not bloody 3-1!!!!!!Still arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attacking footie my arse!Not if we cant defend its no good!!

Made no differnce to our goal differnce

Get Grant out!!!!!!!Give him a brain!!!then get him out!

Good bye home record on Sunday :( be 5 points behind them and if Man you win about 8..again!!1

Edited by Laylabelle

That Son of a Bitch was playing with 5 defenders with 19 mins to go. Wow!!!....in the end there wasnt a single one up there. FUCKERS..The whole bunch of Squad and Grant!!!

I knew it. WE HAD A CHANCE, AND WE BLOW UP AGAIN.!!!..I SOO KNEW IT!!!.......

TITLE is gone!!! ITS MANCHESTER UNITED's!!!..even if they have a dip in form, we still wont win it. cus we seem to have blown our 4th chance to go ahead of Arsenal.

Why is it, whenever we have advantage over rival teams we fuck up!!

But whenever rival teams have advantage over us they take it??

Avram's just a dickwod, just get rid of him, I'm sick of this now!! I bet Arsenal are gna take away our long unbeaten SB record on Sunday, I can SOOO see it happening!!

Least our youth team won..shame we couldnt!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldnt mind if we had been the ones chasing the game and then scoring now bloody!!

Arg!Liverpool are only 6 behind...that suddenly looks scary.

Edited by Laylabelle

How long and how many ballsed up games is it going to take Roman to realise he has made a right rickett??

Get Baron Greenback the fuck out and get Stevie C in for the rest of the season if you want anything out of this season RA!!

This has bolloxed my weekend. Cheers you fat ugly kaarrnt!

I think this match may very well have cemented the future of Grant. Roman surely won't put up with his poor or non-existant tactical skill for much longer. We have lost the Premier League and will struggle in the Champions League.

Why the hell Joe Cole was taken off I will never know???