Tottenham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Come on the Chels' : make of White Hart Lane : The 3 points lane again !

Bugger the Portuguese cheat scored the 2 goals for Manure ! I would like seeing them without him in the team... It will sounds pretty stupid, unfortunatly it was Eduardo who got his leg broken and not fake Ronaldo.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read something on the BBC site:

"2051: While I was being horrified by Ashley Cole's attempt to break Alan Hutton's leg, I omitted to tell you that a lovely United passing move ended with John O'Shea volleying wide."

Is it just me, or is that VERY harsh and VERY unprofessional. Of course Ashley didn't go in to break his leg. It was a bad tackle, granted. It was a red card, yes. But Ashley trying to break his leg? Stupid bitch....

I hate Ronaldo but you can't deny he is a fucking brilliant player.

Ashley Cole has been yellow carded for a nasty tackle. Lucky, lucky boy.

i agree ronaldo is fucking brilliant i wish Chelsea had him in are team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We could have easily had 3 red cards:

Ashley Cole's tackle,

Lampard's Tackle ,lucky to have touched the ball will the edge of his boot .

Cudicini...Wow...had he missed the ball, he would have been off.

I hope we win this one. But last 3 months we had soo many occasion to take the lead on arsenal but we blew it by drawing the games. I hope we dont do it today.

btw..Football was Brilliant today!!! Hope we keep playing like this.

"2058: Just watching replays of that Ashley Cole incident. Here's what happens: Cole launches himself at Hutton, Cole realises he's about to get booked and launches tirade at ref Alan Wiley, incidicating he went for the ball, tirade at Wiley continues, supported by a number of Chelsea team-mates."

Although that is what happened, she is obviously a Yid fan.

:mouthclosed::mouthclosed::mouthclosed::mouthclosed:

Sorry but anyone who wouldn't want Ronaldo in their side is an idiot. Best player in the game at the moment without one shadow of a doubt.

So I hear that Ashley Cole committed a horror tackle. Worse, the team valiantly defended him in even getting a yellow card. Pathetic.

as if any team wouldnt want him in there team he is a freak of the game his touch is a touch of goal, he plays for scum team but still hes amazing to watch..

he shows maybe class as football player but as person : he's nothing but a wanker ! He has no class at all !

Sorry but anyone who wouldn't want Ronaldo in their side is an idiot. Best player in the game at the moment without one shadow of a doubt.

So I hear that Ashley Cole committed a horror tackle. Worse, the team valiantly defended him in even getting a yellow card. Pathetic.

I bloody hate his personnality,  do you understand me ?

he shows maybe class as football player but as person : he's nothing but a wanker ! He has no class at all !

true but still a great player thats all im trying to say

games on lets go boys

Just watching replays of that Ashley Cole incident. Here's what happens: Cole launches himself at Hutton, Cole realises he's about to get booked and launches tirade at ref Alan Wiley, incidicating he went for the ball, tirade at Wiley continues, supported by a number of Chelsea team-mates.

Caroline Cheese = cunt.

I'd say yes to this seasons Ronaldo.Last season would've been ashamed given the amount of pens he dived for

Make to what matters.

Come on Chels ffs get another one!!Dont mess this up and draw!!

Anyone know how our bubas are doing?

Edited by Laylabelle