Tottenham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Hopfully Sunday we'll do a backlash (hahaha i doubt it) and beat them.One point above though three would've been better.

Dont think we'll win the thing but still think we can get second...ish lol

WTF did Jol have to go?!He always did us favours!Like in the FA cup when we were 3-1 down,made subs and volia

Poyet grrrrr.

He is clueless!He fielded a good team and then played around with subs!Cant win with him!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too late to make managerial changes now, Dracula has done enough to fuck the season up. We started this season in five competitions including the Chairty Shield and had realistic chances of doing all five. Yet in the space of a month we've been effectively knocked out of three and we were out of another before the season began. Champions League? No chance.

to right mate he's fucked up to many times, barnsley, spuds @wembley etc etc i've said all along when push comes to shove he's shit, at a risk of repeating myself wtf did he take joe cole off? then he sends on alex and ballack not that they're bad players it was more a case getting it totally wrong again...i must admit that like the rest of you i just sit there look on agog as i watch him trying to make out he knows what he's doing and then fuck everything up, he's an absolute know nothing cunt and the quicker i see the back of him the better

we kissed goodbye to the title when chubby put spuds level on 4-4, he's fucked everything up we we're fucking useless because of the gormless one, he's handed the title to the mancs.

now what?....the CL don't make me laugh what i want and what think is best is we loose to fenerbache in the 1/4 finals i'd rather go out to them than get through to the semis and get fucked by 2arses or red scum, that would just about fucking well finish me off get beat by liverscum for a 3rd time or beat by 2arses for the first time, 'cos there's no way could we beat either of them because our cunt of a manager just cannot compete with someone who knows what he's doing, arse wenger or tubby the goatee would demolish him.

so let's go out to fenerbache finish the season off with fuck all and sack the cunt.

regards:JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

Well there is the attacking football!!! So is anyone happy? Didn't think so......

Once again when it comes down to the big games it has been f**ked up AGAIN! Spurs have been f**king shite all season and we have twice now made them look like World Beaters!!!

Going to watch the full game tonight to see what really happened but this is just not good enough.

Well there is the attacking football!!! So is anyone happy? Didn't think so......

Once again when it comes down to the big games it has been f**ked up AGAIN! Spurs have been f**king shite all season and we have twice now made them look like World Beaters!!!

Going to watch the full game tonight to see what really happened but this is just not good enough.

i watched it live mate....you'd better prepare yourself it's a horror show :mouthclosed:

regards:JBD

I'll be honest here and say I was pretty much expecting a draw, at the start of the match I was anyway. When we went 3-1 up I thought the game was over and thanks to Grants incompetence we did end up drawing. All in all though I don't think this result puts us out of the title race (I think Grants tactical stupidity may do that over the next month). I do actually think that Man you and Arsenal will drop quite a few more points before the season is over, however our inability to get results against the other 3 of the top 4 will mean that we cannot take advantage of it.

Games that Mourinho never lost or rarely lost: Cup finals (1-0 Jose)

Cup matches against lowly opposition (2-0 Jose)

EPL matches against Man you, Liverscum and Arsenal (3-0 Jose)

Im not going to bother trying to hide my delight!

Very happy with the result although could have snatched it at the death, we really didn't play well for most of the game, only Woody, Hutton, King and Steed were trying, Chimbonda was AWFUL!

Chelsea ripped us apart for most the game, played some great football ( Joey Cole was superb)

Ashley Cole though, what a disgrace!

Really didn't expect that result but I have to echo your opinions, Grant is clueless.

from a great 4-3-3 tactic to a terrible 5-4-1 ?? wtf...it is sad but Grant makes ma laugh - trying to defend and waiting at WHL is pathetic

it was a great game from us until the silly subs., then it was only waiting on an equalize (for me)

Spot on, attacking football gets you nowhere. I'd prefer 0-0 to 4-4. What the fuck happened to the Chelsea defence that had the best defensive record in any European league over the past four years?

Edited by BlueLion

I was watching this and i said to TueBlue while it was at 2-1 that this is a crazy game and it could be any kind of score. I didnt expect to see what i saw tho ffs lol. The way it was, one of the greatest games of all time i suppose, both defences awful and both attacks looked on fire. There were chances every fucking 5 mins! When Keane scored i was in shock, some kinda stunned silence. What a goal tho, absolute top class strike. We even almost fucking lost it, my heart skipped like 4 beats when Berbatov went through in injury time.

Looks as tho us, villa and yidos are having their own little 4-4 cometition to see whos game was the best.

Tottenham 4-4 Aston Villa = Villa were 4-1 up

Chelsea 4-4 Aston Villa = Villa were 2-0 up

Tottenham 4-4 Chelsea = Chelsea were 3-1 up

Chelsea lead both games 4-3 until the dying moments. Depressing or what. we would never concede 4 to tottenham or villa under Jose, in fact we wouldnt concede 4 to anyone under him. When Tottenham lost 5-4 at home to Arsenal a few years ago, Jose said that was stupid, it should never happen. Now Grant makes us draw 4-4 twice in a few months. Jose would fucking string the squad up if we conceded 4 to those teams under him. I bet he's in stiches right now. Specially as most are coming from set fucking pieces!! That irritates the fuck out of me. Yids first 3 goals were from set plays yesterday.

Now a nice easy match to get back on track.....

Edited by OllieCFC

We'd never concede 4 at all under Mourinho. Put it that way.

However I've watched the game completely and you have to say it was just one of those games. And we could have lost it 5-4 in the dying seconds - a big shout out goes to Carlo with that save from Berbatov. Absoluely world class.

To be fair Villa had a pen otherwise we would've won that.

That and we went 2-0 down and came back.Didnt feel as bad

Under Jose yeh we wouldnt let in 4..he also wouldnt have taken off his best player!!

And we thought it was bad at Xmas last season when we let a lead go and let in 2 goals lol never mind 4.Thought Villa was a mad one off

Edited by Laylabelle