QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are playing away dont forget in these kind of games its not about going all out attack, what RDM is doing is sensible and makes sense, if it doesn't work then its very easy to change things with the players on the bench, Robbie is being very clever with this line up, i hope it works out for him and i think it will.

Yes, I get your point it's an away game but we're playing QPR here, not Arsenal, City or United. Not underestimating QPR but as I said, we should let them worry more about us than the other way round. And the fact you said that(words in bold) means even you are not 100% confident in the lineup.

What a joke,why is he leaving Oscar/Moses/Danny on the bench?they don't play even when Mata is out,they need to leave Chelsea if this bs keeps up,at least Oscar and sturridge.

Calm down. Oscar just arrived this summer, he's twenty years old. We should be slowly integrating him in the team, and that's exactly what RDM is doing.

But I do agree this is too defensive against QPR, would've loved to see Sturridge in the starting line up.

If we concede, we can easily bring on more attacking players. Have some faith guys!

How did you work that out?

It's not that easy, we will then be chasing the game and will leave spaces everywhere for them to exploit on the counter.

If your Oscar you must be perplexed. Your Brazil's starting number 10, one of the brightest young talents in world football and you are being kept out of the team by a left back and a box to box midfielder. Had he joined Spurs he would certainly have established a regular starting place in the side, so far with us he hasn't even started a game.

This is the main thing that frustrates me!

What is going through his head?

It's not that easy, we will then be chasing the game and will leave spaces everywhere for them to exploit on the counter.

Just like last season's game. The more I think about this lineup, the more it makes my blood boil. I'm just not convinced with RDM anymore.

If we concede, we can easily bring on more attacking players. Have some faith guys!

Supposed the plan today is being defensive, as the lineup seem to suggest, you can't just change from that to offensive like switching on the tap water. It's not easy to just change the mindset.

This is the main thing that frustrates me!

What is going through his head?

I Know... I hope so much it doesn't become another lukaku with him getting no play time and sitting on the bench... He gets picked as the number 10 for brazil.... He should be in our team regularly....

Even at home against shit teams.

no he wont! because when Mata and Hazard are both fit and available they will always start which means you wont see Ramires and Bertrand both start out wide, so that rubbishes that theory!

next game against Stoke Moses will most likely start with Mata and Hazard and then will see what your saying.