Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

Porthos

Really? How can you be so sure? Guess we will find out if he really is or just a good player in FM.

If he was that good either we or another big club would have moved for him, and we did scout him recently as well.

Him, Yann Mvilla, Remy, all good on on FM, but maybe theres a reason other clubs never moved for them

Yanga M'biwa is a really good defender... when he's up to it. Great potential, athletic, but way too dumb for me. I'd almost say retarded.

M'villa has the same problem. He was going to be a world class defensive midfielder. Called to play for the French national team at the age of 19, that means something. But the guy is such a prick. He has issues with authority and discipline. His ego is way too built up, also. Thus he'll never be the player he could have been...

Rémy is very good also, and he's a professional. Great pace, anticipation, and lethal finishing when his confidence is up. Great with his head too. He had problems recently getting back in top forms after a difficult injury, but i don't worry too much for his future in the BPL. Hope he'll leave QPR soon though

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We nearly signed him in the summer and obviously passed up the chance this window, as did Liverpool and Spurs, who were alos rumoured to be in for him

Mvilla was looked at by Utd but his discpline problems put them off

No big clubs is what I mean

M'villa was in contact with Fc Barcelone last summer and the summer before that. Guardiola admitted it ;)

And when a player is called by Laurent Blanc to play for France at the age of 19, i think every big club has at least an eye on him...

Also, AC Milan made an offer of 6 millions for M'biwa last summer.