Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 up, great result, but the performance does no justice it really doesn't.

We are getting battered by a relegation favorites team... Cech keeps kicking the ball up when we have 5ft 8 people up there, Ivanovic is fucking terrible, everytime wigan switch the play it goes straight to them, and Ivanovic is meant to be a fucking tank.

Don't even get me started on this double pivot, honest to god if this double pivot was even 'decent' we would of had better possession.

should sustain pressure. we are playing like a mid-table club now. Mikel has seen the game fly-by around him. has done f*** to stop wigan midfield.

Oscar for Mikel and control the game please

What happens when Lampard leaves Oscar alone in the midfield then?

Surely we would concede a goal.

Stunning from Hazard, everything he does screams class. The turn and pass for the first goal is jaw-dropping.

I think we do need more of the ball, we've dropped back too much. Hopefully we can get back on the front foot. Luiz, Mata and Mikel all did well in that half.

When Ivan scored, wasn't he apologizing to our fans? He raised his hand to gesture something. I believe he was saying sorry for the red card.

And all of the sudden, Hazard haters are where? So easy to criticize.

Cech's long hoofy goal kicks annoyed the fuck out of me !!!! He did that shit every fucking time!

Why?! WHY?! Even Wigan works the ball from the back, why we are so stupid to give away possessions time after time after time after time!!!!!

I swear we are the only top team in Europe do this shit!

So - My personal half-time ratings:

Cech - 5

Ivanovic - 5 (The goal takes it up from a 4 to a 5)

Luiz - 6

Terry - 5

Cole - 4.5

Mikel - 4.5

Lampard - 6

Mata - 6

Hazard - 7

Bertrand - 5

Torres - 4.5

Wow..We're up 2-0 after the first half and people on here are pretending like we need to panic. We played poorly for the last 20 minutes, but that happens. Teams don't dominate for 90 minutes very often. It's going to take a while for our players to get to know each other better, but it's a good start.