MLS Kirk Urso passes away.

Spike

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/06/sports/soccer/kirk-urso-of-columbus-crew-is-dead-at-22.html

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Columbus Crew say midfielder Kirk Urso has died.

The team spokesman Marco Rosa said details of Urso’s death are still being determined. The police in Columbus did not immediately return a call seeking more details.

Urso, 22, had been injured, and Rosa said he was not with the team for its 1-0 loss Saturday to D.C. United in Washington.

Urso was in his first season with the Crew. A native of Lombard, Ill., he had played on North Carolina’s N.C.A.A. title-winning team last fall and for the United States under-17 World Cup team in 2007.

RIP Urso

The Aaron Ramsey curse claims another life.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's shocking and he's so young too. Devastating news.

Good job the Korea GK saved his other pen or it woulda been 2! That curse is strange, very strange.

http://uk.search-results.com/web?l=dis&o=1918&q=ramsey+urso&atb=sysid%3D2%3Aappid%3D102%3Auid%3Db3bd1820c09d78d3%3Auc%3D1325843897%3Aq%3Dramsey+urso%3Asrc%3Dcrb%3Ao%3D1918

Tragic news especially at that age, RIP to the lad :(

As for the curse its not true, people die every minute of every day, every time Drogba celebrated a goal for Chelsea, a few people died in that moment.

Ramsey just happens to score before famous people die, but the famous people are at the end of the day human being's, just like whoever died the day after Ferreira scored his 2 Chelsea goals.

This Ramsey curse is just an myth.

As for the curse its not true, people die every minute of every day, every time Drogba celebrated a goal for Chelsea, a few people died in that moment.

Ramsey just happens to score before famous people die, but the famous people are at the end of the day human being's, just like whoever died the day after Ferreira scored his 2 Chelsea goals.

Stop being boring lol of course it's just a myth but it's still interesting. Ramsey doesn't score many and when he does, someone 'known' dies. I can't wait for Ramsey to score again, it's intriguing.

Of course it's nonsense. But where is your sense of wonder? It is an amazing (albeit macarbe) coincidence, and there is no need to bring it down with the obvious.

Is it cardiac arrest?

Cause if it is, is nothing surprising.

I been saying is all those caffeine drinks that pump your heart too much, and then your heart collapses.

Caffeine reduces the chances of cardiovascular disease.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine

Though of course an overdose is a different story.

A lot of caffeine!!!

Like those Red Bulls drink are just the tip of the iceberg.

I'd say that the sugar is worse in those things. My caffeine dosage comes from sugar free coffee and tea; so I guess that my caffeine dosage is healthier!

Really sad. I'm trying to find out what happened to him, even came across his twitter where he posted a picture just 4 days ago of him watching the Olympics with his little cat. These pics are so sad to see now after what has happened.

He posted this 2 days ago

Kirk Urso@kurso369

Let's go crew!!! Huge game tonight!! #Crew96

He didn't play in their last game as he was injured so cardiac arrest looks unlikely. It's a very weird case and so random.