Milan vs Chelsea

in this game we have to win...i like to see fernando torres in cf role and see his amazing skills and goals

he want to show that chelsea shouldn't buy any striker like cavani and hulk

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan may be significantly weaker but we cannot underestimate them, I think the team underestimated the MLS team a bit and payed for it or maybe it was just the fact that they were much fitter than us but it seems a bit of both. Milan will still have decent players on show and will give us a tight game so I'm going for 2-1 Chelsea!

I don't mind AC Milan so I'm going to enjoy this. Nocerino, Abate, Pato, El Sharaawy, Cassano and Ambrosini are the players I really like. They given Alex Pato the number '9' shirt, that means my Pato '7' shirt is more valuable now!

P.S. I hope Kevin Cunt-Boateng brakes his ankle in this friendly. What a cunt, I hate him. Also, Mexes' hair and fashion style really gets on my tits.

I don't mind AC Milan so I'm going to enjoy this. Nocerino, Abate, Pato, El Sharaawy, Cassano and Ambrosini are the players I really like. They given Alex Pato the number '9' shirt, that means my Pato '7' shirt is more valuable now!

P.S. I hope Kevin Cunt-Boateng brakes his ankle in this friendly. What a cunt, I hate him. Also, Mexes' hair and fashion style really gets on my tits.

What "the duck" is no longer number 7? Awwwwwww never knew that!

One of the only non-Chelsea players where I've actually felt the need to buy his shirt.

89854436.jpg

Wow did Sully Muntari sign for AC permanently as well? Fuck I mind when he was playing at Inter under Jose, seems to have fallen down the graceful football ladder.

Wow did Sully Muntari sign for AC permanently as well? Fuck I mind when he was playing at Inter under Jose, seems to have fallen down the graceful football ladder.

Fallen down the ladder? AC Milan at the moment is in a much better place than Internazionale Milano. Not to mention he was very good for AC after he was signed on loan as he scored a few very important goals and didn't score a very important one against Juventus (linesman said it didn't go over but it was at least 50cm over).

Inter may have won the TIM Trophy against Juve and AC, but I believe that was a fluke at the moment. Here is my prediction for the Serie A 12/13 season:

1. Juventus

2. A.C. Milan

3. Inter Milan

4. Napoli

5. Lazio

Fallen down the ladder? AC Milan at the moment is in a much better place than Internazionale Milano. Not to mention he was very good for AC after he was signed on loan as he scored a few very important goals and didn't score a very important one against Juventus (linesman said it didn't go over but it was at least 50cm over).

Yeah but a few years ago he was one of Inters' key players in midfield! He should of been a constant feature in that side under Benitez and the manager after that and then Claudio Ranieri but fuck knows what happened. Talking about Inter, I really like the look of Inter's new coach, Andrea Stramaccioni, he looks like he could be the man to rebuild Inter despite being relatively unknown to the world. I also read that he hasn't even completed the UEFA pro licences. Still Inter need a lot of work done but I reckon 2 or 3 seasons from now they will be similar to what they were before under Jose.

Yeah but a few years ago he was one of Inters' key players in midfield! He should of been a constant feature in that side under Benitez and the manager after that and then Claudio Ranieri but fuck knows what happened. Talking about Inter, I really like the look of Inter's new coach, Andrea Stramaccioni, he looks like he could be the man to rebuild Inter despite being relatively unknown to the world. I also read that he hasn't even completed the UEFA pro licences. Still Inter need a lot of work done but I reckon 2 or 3 seasons from now they will be similar to what they were before under Jose.

The best part about Stramaccioni from Inter's view is that he knows the youth of the club very well (he won the NextGen Series with Inter). I bet he knows which youngsters are ready to bleed into the first team. Inter, AC and Juve all have such great youth facilities but are terrible at intergrating youth, hence the reason the Italian team has such a high average age. If the best clubs can't bring in youth, the national team is going to falter a bit.

Instead of spending €11 Million of a player like Palacio, Inter should try to give a player like Marco Davide Faraoni a chance.

The best part about Stramaccioni from Inter's view is that he knows the youth of the club very well (he won the NextGen Series with Inter). I bet he knows which youngsters are ready to bleed into the first team. Inter, AC and Juve all have such great youth facilities but are terrible at intergrating youth, hence the reason the Italian team has such a high average age. If the best clubs can't bring in youth, the national team is going to falter a bit.

Instead of spending €11 Million of a player like Palacio, Inter should try to give a player like Marco Davide Faraoni a chance.

The squad that players Celtic tomorrow contains Faraoni and Coutinho along with some younger guys I think. His Inter side was compared to Robbies Chelsea side of last year with the defensive tactics and then hit a team on the counter. Read a article from the 4-2 Milan derby from last season and it seems that he used a similar tactic Jose used there as well, with a lot of men behind the ball and breaking fast using Militio as a target man who holds the ball up. The fact he played Zanetti as a wide midfielder with Maicon at fullback as well, showed real tactical genius as Zanetti would basically go to fullback for Maicon when he would use his pace and strength to take the ball further up like when Jose was there in 2008-10 and putting crosses/getting shots in.

Also I hate to see when all the Italian clubs either loan/co-own all their great young players out to get older players. I don't see the point in it, like with El Shaarawary or whatever he is called, isn't he not co-owned with Genoa or was at least. If Milan or Genoa were smart enough they would have bought him outright 100% as he has so much potential. Also Matteo Destro, he left Inter to go to Genoa in part of a deal for someone, can't remember who exactly but now Inter want him back from Genoa after a successful loan spell with Siena. They also face competition but if they kept him they would have saved themselves paying pointless fees for someone that cost them nothing to start off with....

http://www.theirtact...ella-madonnina/

Also I hate to see when all the Italian clubs either loan/co-own all their great young players out to get older players. I don't see the point in it, like with El Shaarawary or whatever he is called, isn't he not co-owned with Genoa or was at least. If Milan or Genoa were smart enough they would have bought him outright 100% as he has so much potential. Also Matteo Destro, he left Inter to go to Genoa in part of a deal for someone, can't remember who exactly but now Inter want him back from Genoa after a successful loan spell with Siena. They also face competition but if they kept him they would have saved themselves paying pointless fees for someone that cost them nothing to start off with....

http://www.theirtact...ella-madonnina/

Given the financial situation of Italy the seemingly have to do this. It's very stupid.

Given the financial situation of Italy the seemingly have to do this. It's very stupid.

It is very stupid, its ridiculous actually. I don't see the point in the co-ownerships either I hope UEFA or FIFA ban these sort of deals tbh.

Oh Rui Costa, what a mighty fine player that dude was.

I would have been frightened if Matrix was leaning on me like that. Matrix was without a doubt a loose cannon, but the hilarity that man produced is hard to equal.

87086hp2.jpg