What's your typing speed?

We Hate Scouse

Average country rank:

1. Canada (99, 2 participants)

2. Australia (81, 4 participants)

3. England (70, 9 participants)

N.B.- Must have at least 2 participants.

Step up your game, lads. If manpe finds an Estonian partner he can thrash Canada. All his Estonian friend has to do is register a 60, and manpe will do the rest..

Estonia and Scotland can team up? :Goober:

forgot to even tag @manpe and ask for his opinion on the matter

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is probably gonna become the biggest one in TC history... We will have members joining just for the olympic typing competion...

I think we'll welcome the competition. Cap is no use at trying to challenge my position :Goober:

Estonia and Scotland can team up? :Goober:

forgot to even tag @manpe and ask for his opinion on the matter

Yeah, Estonia has agreed to team up with Scotland... this deserves a celebration, where the scotch at?

I think we'll welcome the competition. Cap is no use at trying to challenge my position :Goober:

You may welcome the competition, but if any more people join i'll be in the blue square premier soon... :cry:

More the merrier. As long as we beat Cap, Spike and Konohas I dont mind ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, we should start cartels (or teams). Scot+Est+Fin (you, me, prää) and the Aussies, English and Canadians have their bunch. This way it would be a team effort, not solely me pissing on everyone :whistling:

Hell here's an idea.. why not make teams and organize some kind of rounds between the teams? Like a competition or smth, instead of just trying to break the records.

Yeah, we should start cartels (or teams). Scot+Est+Fin (you, me, prää) and the Aussies, English and Canadians have their bunch. This way it would be a team effort, not solely me pissing on everyone :whistling:

Hell here's an idea.. why not make teams and organize some kind of rounds between the teams? Like a competition or smth, instead of just trying to break the records.

Don't you put us in with those filthy Australians. Disgusting.

And i think we should initiate regular drug testing...

Don't you put us in with those filthy Australians. Disgusting.

Haha I don't feel Cap, Spike or Konohas will be too happy with that comment. I also feel Cap's Olympic gold medals banter coming on when he sees this, brace yourselves.

129,5... We should team up with Prää too, Finns are an okay bunch

Sounds great.

I promise to improve my score to 115+ in a few days when I get back home. ;)