What's your typing speed?

We Hate Scouse

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't call anything gay, the word carries negative connotations. Its homosexual! As champion incumbent you must be politically correct. Estonia is disappointed. :Goober:

Not sure what you're raving about. Gay means happy, innit? Sure my nation isn't the most sanguine, but it doesn't qualify as an insult (yet) and it certainly doesn't carry any negative connotations.

As far as I see everything's politically correct... Anyway, I'll go smoke a fag now

Not sure what you're raving about. Gay means happy, innit? Sure my nation isn't the most sanguine, but it doesn't qualify as an insult (yet) and it certainly doesn't carry any negative connotations.

As far as I see everything's politically correct... Anyway, I'll go smoke a fag now

Whats your brand? :)

Whats your brand? :)

White at the top, orange and soft bottom, addictive in large amounts, brown and nasty in the inside riddled with disease.. and of course easy to smoke. And it's called "Next", it's clever subliminal marketing, you always want the next.

They're visiting the forum in their spare time. So it's easy to say that they're doing the test in their spare time. One minute of spare time isn't much.

I'm guessing you just got a bad result? ;)

When I look back at these 21 pages, it doesn't look like they're doing it "just for fun". It's become more of a competition by now.

No, not really. I had about 88%, which kind of surprised me.

When I look back at these 21 pages, it doesn't look like they're doing it "just for fun". It's become more of a competition by now.

No, not really. I had about 88%, which kind of surprised me.

It can be a competition and be fun at the same time. Sports are competitive yet fun.