Eden Hazard

the wes

I think Belgium may knick this one. They are entering their golden generation while England is at the end of their's.

Not sure at all if England entered their golden generation. Have been shit for the most part of the decade. #justsaying

I have never been so exited about friendly game of Belgium. Hazard and Lukaku vs. Cahill, Terry and Ashley, well that could be fun.

Don't think Lukaku will play. Of the 4 belgian chelsea players only Hazard will play.

De bruyne is injured (even if he was fit he wouldn't play anyway , a lot of competition : hazard , mertens , dembele , mirallas , ...) , mignolet will be the keeper (courtois got his chance last friday).

Maybe lukaku will be a sub (as belgium doesn't have good strikers) , but I'm pretty sure he won't start , which is quite normal with barely no playing time during a whole season.

Don't think Lukaku will play. Of the 4 belgian chelsea players only Hazard will play.

De bruyne is injured (even if he was fit he wouldn't play anyway , a lot of competition : hazard , mertens , dembele , mirallas , ...) , mignolet will be the keeper (courtois got his chance last friday).

Maybe lukaku will be a sub (as belgium doesn't have good strikers) , but I'm pretty sure he won't start , which is quite normal with barely no playing time during a whole season.

I never said he will be starter, I even do not know if Ashley, Cahill or Terry will be starters but there is big probability that they will play, because both teams can sub six times.

Hodgson knows stopping the brilliant 21-year-old represents a significant test for his team. "I also went to watch Hazard as a potential signing when I was coaching Liverpool so I know how good he is," said Hodgson. "It was a game between Lille and Monaco and he had one of those days where he electrified the stadium.Every time he got the ball it seemed the crowd jumped to attention because they expected something to happen."

"Wembley has a wonderful playing surface so we have to expect they are going to pull out all the stops to beat us and make a name for themselves.Quite simply, what Hazard will bring to the Premier League is his talent.That is what Chelsea have invested in and I am sure now he will be looking forward to playing in the Premier League because it is one that is followed in each country."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA