Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he'll do well but won't look a bargain at that price.

Unless he stays here for 10 years and wins the Champions League Final with an 88th minute header after going 1-0 down and scores the winning penalty, that is.

Drog was here for 8 years.. :P

I dont know where these armchair economists get their backing from? I really dont, all they see is the figures that are posted on the internet about the clubs financial standings season on season, the club aren't going to reveal everything and they dont have to, because if they did there would be 100x more posts about FFP.. It's already annoying enough as it is that these people think they know more that the people who have trained and whose job it is to deal with all of these things...

They absolutely have to reveal everything financially. That's what the clubs AGM is for. No one is pulling figures out of their arse if they cite the AGM's figures.

Chelsea aren't solely to blame for the manic spending and prices of players though, it's the likes of liverpool and man city and some of the spanish teams also who are making the prices sky rocket. You didn't really expect the prices to stay like they were over the course of 8 years did you?

And one more thing in terms of the drogba goals and hulks "lack" of europe, however good hulk is... you are only as good as the team you are playing with, you really think with the team that he is playing with at Chelsea next season he wont be able to pull of special things? he scored 2 goals the other day for Brazil and set up the other on (granted it's just Denmark but still)..

It's not all Chelsea's fault, no. It's also City, Liverpool, Madrid, Barca, and others and it really needs to be slowed down. (Liverpool's spending was the most baffling as it wasn't for players with any success but those of us who remember Chris Sutton can feel for their fans a bit.) This type of spending bad for football on so many levels. As for Hulk having success with Chelsea next season...well, none of us know. He should succeed but Torres and Shevchenko were much more established players and they both flopped. It's not easy to take players and just plop them onto a team and have success. Barca play like Barca because these players have been playing with each other for years. Will Hazard, Hulk, Mata, and Torres gel? Maybe, maybe not. I liked Ramires on the right because he doesn't need to touch the ball very often. You have 4 players who all are used to having the ball and shooting regularly could lead to frustration or it could be amazing. I guess we'll have to see.

There is a possibility that Hulk could disrupt the flow of our front 4. Hazard and Mata I think will form a nice partnership. Torres is also capable of playing 1-2's etc Hulk may dwell on the ball a bit too long. I don't know what it is, but I get a feeling Hulk MAY not fit into the team. It's not likely but it is a possibility. In the plus side however, we always have Marin who could replace Hulk on the right (if things don't go well) and I think Marin could gel better with Hazard-Mata (Matard :D).

I also wonder if Hulk and Torres could play together? Anyway this is all speculation. I still think Hulk can be a good player.

Winning CL will bring us far more then those 50m., atleast twice more.We have money don't worry, I won't be too suprised if we sign another 30+ m. player after Hazard and Hulk.

Yup I wouldn't be too surprised either, Roman clearly wants to use the status as the European champions to get some real fucking quality in this window.

I dont know why we are always talking about hulk beeing a drogba replacement he has been playing as a winger for 2 seasons and will be doing that here at chelsea!he is a right winger and plays in that postition at porto!

I dont know why we are always talking about hulk beeing a drogba replacement he has been playing as a winger for 2 seasons and will be doing that here at chelsea!he is a right winger and plays in that postition at porto!

Anyone who knows anything about football knows that Hulk isn't a replacement for Drogba and this isn't why we have bought him either, like you said the guy is a right winger, with the ability however to play as a center forward!!

There will be no replacement for Drogba.

I think it's cause of his physique that he's deemed the 'replacement drogba'

Hulk will not be Drogba's replacement for sure however if we choose not to buy Falcao or Cavani and stick with Torres and he is not on form I guess Hulk will be a useful addition upfront. Personally I reckon we should buy another striker. Torres has been given too many chances

Hulk will not be Drogba's replacement for sure however if we choose not to buy Falcao or Cavani and stick with Torres and he is not on form I guess Hulk will be a useful addition upfront. Personally I reckon we should buy another striker. Torres has been given too many chances

Sorry but, what the fuck?... Torres has been in and out of the starting line up more than a fucking yoyo goes up and down at the hands of a 10 year old child.... how on earth do you expect him to be able to build up enough momentum to carry on having good games when he just gets yanked out of the team again.... give me a break!

Torres works 150% whenever he plays, is always trying to get the ball back and is more of a team player than many in the squad when not getting the service he's always out putting crosses in to the box and laying people on..

Lukaku could crush Hulk with all the emotion and effort of crushing an aluminium can.

I wouldn't be too sure. Lukaku might be a good bit taller than him and also muscled up but damn...

SUEWe.jpg

At the very least he would put in a good fight.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You