No need to buy a new Right-back

at any rate....we should buy kyle walker now that he can't get into the champions league :D

we can all pick out mistakes of every player not tracking back... Yes he makes mistakes like everyone,... I wasn't saying he was faultless just a response to you saying we should retire ashley cole, he is still an amazing player for us... I can go get a video of his excellent defending to help prove my point if you would like but i feel it wouldnt convince you...

fair enough. you don't need to convince me that he is an amazing footballer. it's not personal with you. it's just something i had to get off of my chest after i hear people time and time again call him the best left back in the world and then I watch laziness resulting in major goals against chelsea. i'm a passionate fan and i don't like seeing that. i also think bertrand will be just as good for us in the long run.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck has any right back got to do with Ashley Cole? Fuck sake no wonder the admins get pissed off. For the record....

1) Although irrelevant, there is no better LB in the world than Ashley Cole and the last few months of the season proved that. But we don't need an argument about that here do we?

2) We need a decent new RB but only as a back up because i feel Ivanovic will make that spot his own.

Eww damn Edit bar!

Edited by Ollie

I said if we were to buy a right back we need one that gives us the attacking and defensive options similar to which ashley cole gives us at LB... Thats how it started... I agree i think Ivan is good enough and is great in the air and makes us solid defensively, though as i said earlier, if roman wants to buy an extra RB i am not opposed to it.

Well hutcho you'd be asking for one hell of a buy that just isnt available in the transfer market.

Have you guys looked at debuchy? http://en.wikipedia....Mathieu_Debuchy ?

He's a good defensive and attacking fullback, but is about only one year younger than ivanovic, and might prove a bit un-needed of a buy from chelsea, but still one of the finest possibilities.

I don't recommend that you guys get tangled over the ideas of van der wiel, and etc, not as good as some people might think. I think that overall ivanovic is good enough to hold his own right?

Real madrid is in search of a new possible rb, and theres no one that really shines out, out there, atleast for our mentality which encompases different guidelines :D lol.

I think that it's no biggy if ivanovic is rb, but i should watch chelsea more, im sure many will differ for their own reasons on my opinion.