Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

So, your point is...?

His point is exactly what he wrote in reply to you asking if hes so bad and selfish, why is he playing for the German national team.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, your point is...?

U SAID "if schurlle was so selfish, then why would he be called for the national team".

I SAID "even marin was called for the german national team".

hence the point is BEING A NATIONAL TEAM PLAYER SHOULD BE NO CRITERIA OF JUDGING IF THE PLAYER IS GOOD/BAD/AVERAGE.

and was woeful and never played again. and germany had less quality to choose from then

actually i remember very well his first match against (i dont remember which team) but i do remember that germany were 4-0 up in their group stage match when marin was subbed in. he was good, created a few chances which cacau missed. i dont think he got another match in that tournament.

schürrle starts way more regularly than marin does. he is in the squad for a few years, while marin was just called up a few times. also, germany is now stronger than 2010.

U SAID "if schurlle was so selfish, then why would he be called for the national team".

I SAID "even marin was called for the german national team".

hence the point is BEING A NATIONAL TEAM PLAYER SHOULD BE NO CRITERIA OF JUDGING IF THE PLAYER IS GOOD/BAD/AVERAGE.

Marin was prone to injuries & should not be compared to Shurrle.

Marin was prone to injuries & should not be compared to Shurrle.

marin was 21 when he was called to national team. i am sure he was not labelled as "injury prone" at that point of time. he was called to the national team because they saw "potential" which marin has not yet stood upto.

schurlle is 22, to be honest i dont think he has the potential to become a great winger, hence simply dont see the point of spending 20 million on him. real madrid seem to be off-loading di maria, he would be a much better buy for that kind of money.

actually i remember very well his first match against (i dont remember which team) but i do remember that germany were 4-0 up in their group stage match when marin was subbed in. he was good, created a few chances which cacau missed. i dont think he got another match in that tournament.

" He would go on to play twice at the World Cup in South Africa, both as a substitute in Germany's 4–0 win over Australia and in the subsequent 1–0 loss to Serbia. After disappointing performances, however, notably in the game against Serbia, Marin was not selected for any more games in the tournament"

marin was 21 when he was called to national team. i am sure he was not labelled as "injury prone" at that point of time. he was called to the national team because they saw "potential" which marin has not yet stood upto.

schurlle is 22, to be honest i dont think he has the potential to become a great winger, hence simply dont see the point of spending 20 million on him. real madrid seem to be off-loading di maria, he would be a much better buy for that kind of money.

Whatever, you think it´s fine & dandy but I would rather rely on Chelsea´s management.

Despite of it, you still can amuse us here.

Whatever, you think it´s fine & dandy but I would rather rely on Chelsea´s management.

Despite of it, you still can amuse us here.

look whose talking about amusing and laughable posts.

this is not the first time i have caught you on something you have said, gone on to argue but as soon as you dont have anything to say back, u just divert the topic. anyways keep up your delusions. and hopefully i dont have to see your idiotic posts any more when rafa finds a job elsewhere (if any1 else will give him a job)

he was already injury prone at 21...

schürrle is much much much better than marin. thats not even a question.

" He would go on to play twice at the World Cup in South Africa, both as a substitute in Germany's 4–0 win over Australia and in the subsequent 1–0 loss to Serbia. After disappointing performances, however, notably in the game against Serbia, Marin was not selected for any more games in the tournament"

dont remember marin in the serbia game. just remember podolski missing a bucket load of chances (even a penalty).. anyways all i wanted to say, being called up to the national side must be no criteria to judge a player.

he was already injury prone at 21...

schürrle is much much much better than marin. thats not even a question.

right now , yes schurle is much better but i remember a time when marin was tipped to be the next big thing too...

look whose talking about amusing and laughable posts.

this is not the first time i have caught you on something you have said, gone on to argue but as soon as you dont have anything to say back, u just divert the topic. anyways keep up your delusions. and hopefully i dont have to see your idiotic posts any more when rafa finds a job elsewhere (if any1 else will give him a job)

Are you folks in that Mumbai all so disobedient ? Have I not told you to refrain from posting to me ? It´s time to learn to listen.

Are you folks in that Mumbai all so disobedient ? Have I not told you to refrain from posting to me ? It´s time to learn to listen.

Wow who do you think you are? And what's with the racist insinuation?

what are you on?

this is a forum, you dumbass. people post, reply and discuss. if u dont want to do that then dont bloody be a member. get lost and stay out. none of us have a bloody say in what chelsea does/buys/sells but yet we speculate and give our views on things. this is a thread from a player who is not officially yet confirmed as a chelsea player and till then (and even after), we will all say what we people feel about the inclusion of schurlle. if u cant understand this simple thing then FUCK OFF.

ps - next time you include MUMBAI in it then i ll have to go batman on your ass too.also its not the first time you have done this. so lets keep it clean.