Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

Hopefully he comes and makes us proud. Yound, resale value, German International. A solid signing imo if we do get him. Won't be the greatest value signing for around 22 mil if the reported figures are correct, but other than that not a bad bit of business imo. And i still don't see the argument, of it making hazard play in a position where he is ineffective, as for me he is great anywhere in the front 3 and they all move around a lot anyway.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just waiting for the "LOL ALL HE DUZ IS CUT INSIDE AND SHOOT WITH HIS STRONG FOOT ROLFMAO CUNT SHIT" argument to surface. I can't wait to read that every second post.

JUDGE PLAYERS WHEN THEIR CHELSEA CAREER IS OVER.

NOBODY WAS TOO SUNSHINE AND SMILES ABOUT DROGBA WHEN HE SIGNED HELL THERE WAS EVEN PERIODS WHERE PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY DESPISED HIM

Carry on.

Would be very surprised to see him get criticised for that. We need variety to our attacking game so somebody more direct would be a plus.

Would be very surprised to see him get criticised for that. We need variety to our attacking game so somebody more direct would be a plus.

There is a fellow I know whose head explodes with rage everytime he sees a wide player cut in, shoot and then miss.

I just waiting for the "LOL ALL HE DUZ IS CUT INSIDE AND SHOOT WITH HIS STRONG FOOT ROLFMAO CUNT SHIT" argument to surface. I can't wait to read that every second post.

JUDGE PLAYERS WHEN THEIR CHELSEA CAREER IS OVER.

NOBODY WAS TOO SUNSHINE AND SMILES ABOUT DROGBA WHEN HE SIGNED HELL THERE WAS EVEN PERIODS WHERE PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY DESPISED HIM

Carry on.

spike says: rant over!

Hell yes!

Marin 2.0

I think if you asked everyone even before Marin came here, of who is the better player, him or Schurrle, everyone would have said Schurrle. Schurrle is in a different league to Marin. Marin lost it from a few years ago and lost his place in the German national team. Schurrle is improving every season and scores regularly for club and country when played.

I love this

...............................CECH..........................................

AZPILICUETA ...........LUIZ........TERRY..............COLE

......................ROMEU............................................

....................................OSCAR.................................

DE BRUYNE...............MATA........................HAZARD

..............................SCHURRLE................................

No way are those strikers good enough, that is in no way five strikers, it's two and Torres. None of them are top strikers either , Lukaku has the potential but he is a long way off, he'd probably be better going out on loan for another season.Someone like Falcao or Lewandowski would make us so much more competetive in the league and CL, look at the impact Van Persie had this season.

Lukaku is a long way off is he? 13 goals in his first season is a long way off? Drogba helped us win two Premier League titles before he scored that many in a single season.