David Luiz

the wes

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Yeah but he still does stupid mistake. 

He did one where he tried to pass out from the back with James on top of him.....

You find a perfect defender who never makes mistakes and Ill sell both my kidneys to buy him. 

22 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

You find a perfect defender who never makes mistakes and Ill sell both my kidneys to buy him. 

Yeah but those are those silly mistakes that David Luiz by trying to be too cute. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Back to his donkey ways.

He has always been bad. 

The system helped him look good. 

Any hows I think he is better then Cahill. 

But oh well non of that matters now. Conte will be gone soon, thanks to the good job of the board. They keep doing great things season after season. 

Just now, Fernando said:

He has always been bad. 

The system helped him look good. 

Any hows I think he is better then Cahill. 

But oh well non of that matters now. Conte will be gone soon, thanks the good job of the board. They keep doing great things season after season. 

Iv long held the opinion that only Azpi can defend from our defends.

I start losing hope on David tbh. He is a great player but not much of a defender. Out of focus the whole time and extremely weak on 1vs1. Those have been the no1 weak points since day1. Is it that hard to improve on them? For me starts being a deal breaker from now on.

I don't think his performance was terrible or anything. In fact, if it wasn't for him I don't think we would have come even close to almsot equalising. Sure, he fucked up for the Vokes header but who did you see rallying up the troops in the 2nd half? David. His leadership was on full-display, I highly doubt Christensen and Rüdiger would have settled in this easily if David wasn't playing by their side.